Rowher FLATS! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Rowher FLATS!

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 03-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #46
GrizzlyBear67
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmydaGreek View Post
Thanks, yeah our pastrami is pretty popular. Our monster breakfast burrito comes with 3 eggs, 4 slices bacon, hash browns, chili and cheese and is $4.99. It can feed two or someone that's really starving and can put food down. The Jr. has the same but only 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon for $3.89. Make sure you ask for the green homemade salsa, my mom's recipe made from fresh tomatillos, bomb!
Glad to see you guys are still there, I'll hit the Lyons Ave loc when we come back to visit.

GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #47
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67 View Post
Glad to see you guys are still there, I'll hit the Lyons Ave loc when we come back to visit.
If you're going to be in the area, go to the Old Road location by Magic Mountain. It's the newest and my cousins are usually there, better than Lyons now and we're working on it. My cousin is working with our buddy is running Lyons now and still trying to work some kinks out.
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #48
GrizzlyBear67
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
If you're going to be in the area, go to the Old Road location by Magic Mountain. It's the newest and my cousins are usually there, better than Lyons now and we're working on it. My cousin is working with our buddy is running Lyons now and still trying to work some kinks out.
Sure will, thanks for the heads up. Are you near Tommy's and In n out or by Red Lobster? Sorry for the jack, PM me if you want.
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #49
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Sure will, thanks for the heads up. Are you near Tommy's and In n out or by Red Lobster? Sorry for the jack, PM me if you want.
I'm way below Tommy's closer to the 210. If you were on the 210 and exited on Sunland Bl and head north toward the mountain, I'm on the left side several lights up on the corner of Woodward. It's across the street from the old drive-in movie theatre turned into Kmart turned into abandoned, lol.

Sorry for the thread jack too but we should plan a day of offroading and then lunch or dinner at my joint at like half off or something for all who come along. I need to finish my wj though and will in the next couple weeks because I have a boar hunt coming up and Tejon.
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #50
itzfreddie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Count me in Jimmy, when do you thing your jeep will be in running condition?
itzfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #51
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzfreddie View Post
Count me in Jimmy, when do you thing your jeep will be in running condition?
Hopefully finishing suspension this weekend, alignment next week and power steering pump, etc. the following week. Hoping in the next few weeks and then it's on. I have a newer Avalanche so not in a hurry, taking my time and it's easier on my wallet.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #52
GrizzlyBear67
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm way below Tommy's closer to the 210. If you were on the 210 and exited on Sunland Bl and head north toward the mountain, I'm on the left side several lights up on the corner of Woodward. It's across the street from the old drive-in movie theatre turned into Kmart turned into abandoned, lol.
When you said "Old Road byMagic Mountain" I thought you were talking about Santa Clarita off the 5.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #53
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
When you said "Old Road byMagic Mountain" I thought you were talking about Santa Clarita off the 5.
There are 2 more there owned by my cousins and the other by a family friend. Mine is in Sunland off the 210.
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #54
motodude248
2002 WJ 

A ride and some good food sounds good to me. I meed to take care of some heating issues on my WJ quick though. Starting to get hot outside. Jimmy if you need an extra set of hands with yours let me know.
motodude248 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #55
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodude248 View Post
A ride and some good food sounds good to me. I meed to take care of some heating issues on my WJ quick though. Starting to get hot outside. Jimmy if you need an extra set of hands with yours let me know.
Thanks man, much appreciated and ditto to you and the locals. My time is pressed working a corp job by day and burger joint by night and weekends so that's why it's also taking so long to do things. Oh and my 2 little girls with Karate, Soccer, Ballet, Dance and wifey is (oops) expecting our third!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.