Rowher FLATS! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Rowher FLATS!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #46
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmydaGreek View Post
Thanks, yeah our pastrami is pretty popular. Our monster breakfast burrito comes with 3 eggs, 4 slices bacon, hash browns, chili and cheese and is $4.99. It can feed two or someone that's really starving and can put food down. The Jr. has the same but only 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon for $3.89. Make sure you ask for the green homemade salsa, my mom's recipe made from fresh tomatillos, bomb!
Glad to see you guys are still there, I'll hit the Lyons Ave loc when we come back to visit.

GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #47
JimmydaGreek
Registered User
 
JimmydaGreek's Avatar
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67 View Post
Glad to see you guys are still there, I'll hit the Lyons Ave loc when we come back to visit.
If you're going to be in the area, go to the Old Road location by Magic Mountain. It's the newest and my cousins are usually there, better than Lyons now and we're working on it. My cousin is working with our buddy is running Lyons now and still trying to work some kinks out.
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd 4x4 4.7L Selectrac Upcountry Pkg/Kolak/OME/Bilstein/JKS/Addco/IRO/KOR/RC/Moog/More to come...
JimmydaGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #48
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmydaGreek View Post
If you're going to be in the area, go to the Old Road location by Magic Mountain. It's the newest and my cousins are usually there, better than Lyons now and we're working on it. My cousin is working with our buddy is running Lyons now and still trying to work some kinks out.
Sure will, thanks for the heads up. Are you near Tommy's and In n out or by Red Lobster? Sorry for the jack, PM me if you want.
GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #49
JimmydaGreek
Registered User
 
JimmydaGreek's Avatar
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67 View Post
Sure will, thanks for the heads up. Are you near Tommy's and In n out or by Red Lobster? Sorry for the jack, PM me if you want.
I'm way below Tommy's closer to the 210. If you were on the 210 and exited on Sunland Bl and head north toward the mountain, I'm on the left side several lights up on the corner of Woodward. It's across the street from the old drive-in movie theatre turned into Kmart turned into abandoned, lol.

Sorry for the thread jack too but we should plan a day of offroading and then lunch or dinner at my joint at like half off or something for all who come along. I need to finish my wj though and will in the next couple weeks because I have a boar hunt coming up and Tejon.
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd 4x4 4.7L Selectrac Upcountry Pkg/Kolak/OME/Bilstein/JKS/Addco/IRO/KOR/RC/Moog/More to come...
JimmydaGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #50
itzfreddie
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Porter Ranch, California
Posts: 197
Count me in Jimmy, when do you thing your jeep will be in running condition?
itzfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #51
JimmydaGreek
Registered User
 
JimmydaGreek's Avatar
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzfreddie View Post
Count me in Jimmy, when do you thing your jeep will be in running condition?
Hopefully finishing suspension this weekend, alignment next week and power steering pump, etc. the following week. Hoping in the next few weeks and then it's on. I have a newer Avalanche so not in a hurry, taking my time and it's easier on my wallet.
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd 4x4 4.7L Selectrac Upcountry Pkg/Kolak/OME/Bilstein/JKS/Addco/IRO/KOR/RC/Moog/More to come...
JimmydaGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #52
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmydaGreek View Post
I'm way below Tommy's closer to the 210. If you were on the 210 and exited on Sunland Bl and head north toward the mountain, I'm on the left side several lights up on the corner of Woodward. It's across the street from the old drive-in movie theatre turned into Kmart turned into abandoned, lol.
When you said "Old Road byMagic Mountain" I thought you were talking about Santa Clarita off the 5.
GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #53
JimmydaGreek
Registered User
 
JimmydaGreek's Avatar
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67 View Post
When you said "Old Road byMagic Mountain" I thought you were talking about Santa Clarita off the 5.
There are 2 more there owned by my cousins and the other by a family friend. Mine is in Sunland off the 210.
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd 4x4 4.7L Selectrac Upcountry Pkg/Kolak/OME/Bilstein/JKS/Addco/IRO/KOR/RC/Moog/More to come...
JimmydaGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #54
motodude248
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 116
A ride and some good food sounds good to me. I meed to take care of some heating issues on my WJ quick though. Starting to get hot outside. Jimmy if you need an extra set of hands with yours let me know.
motodude248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #55
JimmydaGreek
Registered User
 
JimmydaGreek's Avatar
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodude248 View Post
A ride and some good food sounds good to me. I meed to take care of some heating issues on my WJ quick though. Starting to get hot outside. Jimmy if you need an extra set of hands with yours let me know.
Thanks man, much appreciated and ditto to you and the locals. My time is pressed working a corp job by day and burger joint by night and weekends so that's why it's also taking so long to do things. Oh and my 2 little girls with Karate, Soccer, Ballet, Dance and wifey is (oops) expecting our third!
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd 4x4 4.7L Selectrac Upcountry Pkg/Kolak/OME/Bilstein/JKS/Addco/IRO/KOR/RC/Moog/More to come...
JimmydaGreek is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.