roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! ECGS Black Friday Sale!!1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Stainless Steel Exhaust Mani

Unread 05-13-2010, 02:41 AM   #751
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
then i gotta gut the rear, relocate the shocks, coil mounts and burn in the 8.8.... hahaha i should be ready june 18th just in time for PISMOOOOO!!!
Oh.. I forgot you were doing all that. Since you're relocating the rear coil mounts are you going to a different spring? Doesn't that add an inch+ of lift to the rear? Pismo the 18th huh. My friend and I were talking about maybe heading out there sometime in June most likely..and that's just 2 days before my birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocTJ View Post
I just went with Rough country's kit.. progressive spring rates and it gives me the lift I need and I can install the currie arms i want at a later date and it includes enough body lift to get the TT and GTS all mounted up..That would be a shame I usually put up for the good beer and in quantity!! We'll see what I actually end up getting done this weekend lol
Sounds like you'll have a nice rig when all is said and done! Savvy GTS and TT? Didn't you mention you were going to be a beta tester for the TT? How did you manage that one? Honestly the RC x flex kit seems solid for it's price. If I hadn't come into some extra money at the time for the currie goods I would have probably ended up with the RC kit.

Unread 05-13-2010, 02:45 AM   #752
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

hey justin did you see my bumper at work tonight?! lol

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2010, 03:02 AM   #753
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Haha nope not tonight. I work on load side (outgoing packages.) Are you expecting it soon??
Unread 05-13-2010, 03:05 AM   #754
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

yep its in the cerritos warehouse waiting to go out!

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"

Last edited by Ricochet88; 05-13-2010 at 03:15 AM..
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2010, 03:15 AM   #755
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yup..it got unloaded during my shift. You'll get it tomorrow! Did you get that MM winch? Text me if you want I want to get off of here and onto the xbox. Ahh the joys of working at night and being an insomniac!
Unread 05-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #756
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

lol pure luck? Like everyone else there's no ETA on any of this but I'm hoping for that and a Savvy Body lift they are making..it's probably the only well thought out body lift I've seen.. Yes they actually found a way to improve on raising the body making it more stable and stronger imho.. Where do you work man? I used to love graveyard just because I could sleep forever!

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more
ocTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #757
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

UPS in Cerritos. Not technically graveyard, I work about 5-11 PM with the occasional double shift till about 4 AM. Sleep in every day, hang out with the girlfriend.. I like it!

I'm jealous about that TT.. I need one bad! But other things need to be addressed first..
Unread 05-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #758
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Other things? You mean like empty bank accounts? lol yeah I'm still trying to bribe some people into helping..it's not working very well.. I might end up truck shopping saturday and putting this off another week until I have all the pieces I need.

Unread 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #759
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Haha yea bank account.. Then steering and rocker guards first.
Unread 05-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #760
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The steering is my next upgrade.. my friend Brandy works for UPS too she works freight in commerce

Unread 05-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #761
01XJ35
2001 XJ Cherokee 

hey everyone. i just registered, ive had a cherokee forum login for a while but thought id see how this forum is. im from san clemente but im goin to college out in arizona right now but im in if theres any groups goin out whenever im back.
01XJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #762
xjdude42
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Sick I'm in San Clemente too. Did you go to schs?
xjdude42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #763
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

lol right on I love SC Fishermans...I can drink there alllllll night man go have a bonfire and chill love that city.. alright so last weekend I didn't do jack but get my tail lights in so I'm hoping to dupe one of my buddies in helping me out this weekend with the sye and bodylift SOO much to get done so little time

Unread 05-25-2010, 12:11 AM   #764
01XJ35
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjdude42 View Post
Sick I'm in San Clemente too. Did you go to schs?
i graduated from schs in 08. last time i was home from school i took it out at wildomar ohv area which was a lotta fun. i okan on uploading some pics to my albums sometime this week

http://s884.photobucket.com/home/01Xjwheeler/allalbums
01XJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2010, 11:25 PM   #765
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

me and justin snuck out and explored the eastern valley of big bear. good times. ran heartbreak ridge which was a good moderate trail. and some other loops i have no clue the name of. then we ran jacoby and took 3n16 out.

YouTube - Heartbreak.wmv
TJdualsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.