post #3976 of Old 09-21-2013, 11:09 PM
TJdualsport
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 2,877
Bumper today, needs skid and a couple more tubes

Attached Images
 

my dual sport build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-bumptastic-947070/
TJdualsport is offline  
post #3977 of Old 09-21-2013, 11:10 PM
TJdualsport
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 2,877
Oooooo
Attached Images
 

my dual sport build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-bumptastic-947070/
TJdualsport is offline  
post #3978 of Old 09-22-2013, 01:52 AM
cgcarpenter
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: west covina
Posts: 757
The guys in the LA county forum are setting up a run near cleghorn on the 28th jump over there if you guys are interested
cgcarpenter is offline  
post #3979 of Old 09-23-2013, 03:32 AM
LittleBluE
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg View Post

Jesus you must be wrapping that thing out like crazy lol. I probably get around 16-18mpg with mixed driving/AC. 33's and 3.07's.

When the hell did you get a Lexus??
Pretty recently, its an 02 is300 5spd manual. It's a fun little car, might be selling it to my dad here soon though. It has ticket written all over it.

Yeah I don't get that, I went through one cat, then the new one glowed from a plugged muffler, I'm chalking it up to my heavy foot, overly deep gears, and heavy tires I guess...
LittleBluE is offline  
post #3980 of Old 09-24-2013, 04:10 PM
motodude248
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Granada Hills
Posts: 127
TJ - That Ram and bumper are awesome. Great work man.
motodude248 is offline  
post #3981 of Old 09-24-2013, 06:11 PM
NBMgreg
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluE

Pretty recently, its an 02 is300 5spd manual. It's a fun little car, might be selling it to my dad here soon though. It has ticket written all over it.

Yeah I don't get that, I went through one cat, then the new one glowed from a plugged muffler, I'm chalking it up to my heavy foot, overly deep gears, and heavy tires I guess...
I dig those cars when they're clean.

Man you and that exhaust system.. Of any vehicles I've owned, I've never had a clogged cat or muffler. Highly modified f-body, actually that didn't have either of those lol, street bikes, regular cars, my jeep that has to be pinned in 4th on any highway incline. What even causes that? Running too rich? Maybe there's other issues going on causing it, o2 sensors acting up or something, who knows.
NBMgreg is offline  
post #3982 of Old 09-24-2013, 09:36 PM
LittleBluE
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg View Post

I dig those cars when they're clean.

Man you and that exhaust system.. Of any vehicles I've owned, I've never had a clogged cat or muffler. Highly modified f-body, actually that didn't have either of those lol, street bikes, regular cars, my jeep that has to be pinned in 4th on any highway incline. What even causes that? Running too rich? Maybe there's other issues going on causing it, o2 sensors acting up or something, who knows.
Yep, a rich condition will burn the cats up from the unspent fuel. It's either injectors or an 02, I haven't gotten any codes or anymore glowing so whatever, just going to leave it for now. I've got bigger fish to fry from that stupid drunken ******.

The Lexus is really clean, interior is average, and exterior is straight other than a slight misalignment where the left front of the bumper meets the hood.
LittleBluE is offline  
post #3983 of Old 09-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Delta347
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 1,589
My old 265 BFG KM1s and 16" Rubicon Rims are still available.

/End Transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline  
post #3984 of Old 09-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Ricochet88
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 2,353
I've got 6 35-1250-15 kevlars with 90% tread left for sale 900 for all 6 with ford Alcoa wheels and 16in king shocks with resis -400

Rick "woody"
93 zj wagoneer pkg, 5in iro lift, 33/10.5/15 bfgoodrich km2
my build thread PROJECT WOODY

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline  
post #3985 of Old 09-27-2013, 01:45 PM
LittleBluE
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet88 View Post
I've got 6 35-1250-15 kevlars with 90% tread left for sale 900 for all 6 with ford Alcoa wheels and 16in king shocks with resis -400
Could I buy 4?
LittleBluE is offline  
post #3986 of Old 09-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Ricochet88
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 2,353
Sorry my buddy doesn't wanna separate the set

Rick "woody"
93 zj wagoneer pkg, 5in iro lift, 33/10.5/15 bfgoodrich km2
my build thread PROJECT WOODY

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline  
post #3987 of Old 09-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Ricochet88
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 2,353
Edit I stand corrected there's 4 Goodyear's and two crappy spares for just the 4 Goodyear's its 750

Rick "woody"
93 zj wagoneer pkg, 5in iro lift, 33/10.5/15 bfgoodrich km2
my build thread PROJECT WOODY

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline  
post #3988 of Old 10-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Ricochet88
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 2,353
Anyone going to the Pomona offroad show this weekend? I think I'll be there Sunday

Rick "woody"
93 zj wagoneer pkg, 5in iro lift, 33/10.5/15 bfgoodrich km2
my build thread PROJECT WOODY

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline  
post #3989 of Old 10-02-2013, 10:19 AM
mJUSTINm
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: lakewood, ca
Posts: 2,267
Rick.. Plans changed. I'll be there sunday at some point.

-Justin | Bruised LJ Build
mJUSTINm is offline  
post #3990 of Old 10-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Delta347
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 1,589
I'll be at the show Saturday morning until like 115pm~

/End Transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Orange County, CA ocTJ California Jeep Forum 7 12-24-2009 05:35 PM
looking for jeepers out in southern orange county, CA Fatsooo California Jeep Forum 2 11-18-2009 06:25 PM
Orange County Mountain Climb: Sat Aug 8, 2009 SantaAnaSlim California Jeep Forum 0 08-07-2009 07:05 PM
New YJ owner reaching out to orange county yj owners yellowdogsyj California Jeep Forum 4 01-19-2009 09:13 AM
Anyone in Orange County, CA? thebeast64 California Jeep Forum 3 12-09-2008 02:55 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome