roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 264 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-08-2013, 06:02 PM   #3946
chevyblazer5150
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
$$??!
$200 for everything including the quick disconnects. You guys can split them and its only $100 each. One pair of arms is over $200 alone.

1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo, V8, 242 T-case swap, custom driveshafts, bumpers/rock sliders, X20 8000# winch, Rough country long arm kit w/5.5" rustys springs, full Detroit rear locker, HP D30/trutrack, 4:11 gears 32x11.5x15 Maxxis MT's
chevyblazer5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #3947
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My tj was hit last night by a drunk guy in a mustang going 45, damaging all four of me and my best friends cars. The jeep is mangled but somehow still alive. I needs a tailgate and body work in the rear, and fenders up front and a hood. My poison spyder bumper is scratched up but the stinger did not bend. All cars but my jeep totaled out.
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2013, 12:40 AM   #3948
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluE View Post
My tj was hit last night by a drunk guy in a mustang going 45, damaging all four of me and my best friends cars. The jeep is mangled but somehow still alive. I needs a tailgate and body work in the rear, and fenders up front and a hood. My poison spyder bumper is scratched up but the stinger did not bend. All cars but my jeep totaled out.
Bummer man, insurance payout?
Unread 09-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #3949
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure yet but the guy had inifinity insurance and only 10k total coverage so....no license either..
Unread 09-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #3950
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Man that's ****ty. Sorry to hear it.

At least the cars he hit were parked.
Unread 09-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #3951
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mJUSTINm View Post
Man that's ****ty. Sorry to hear it.

At least the cars he hit were parked.
We were stopped in the left turn pocket and he drifted a lane over into us. Really hummed though man just got to a big point in my build and was ready to do my SYE and get 33's. Now I can't afford it and am forced to drive on these bald grabbers with rain coming.
Unread 09-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #3952
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

That's really messed up man, hopefully the insurance does something to help out because that's a lot of set back.

My best friends dad just got out of the ICU after getting T boned by a drunk in a tundra that ran a red light and pushed his little Accord over 3 lanes and up an embankment.

At least the Jeep is somewhat fixable though!

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #3953
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Dng man glad your alright. If you didn't have bad luck with that jeep, you wouldn't have any luck at all lol. Go get another opinion on it being totaled... If you have to get a lawyer to deal with there insurance company.
Unread 09-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #3954
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I still don't know how this accident will affect my insurance, but I am nearly positive it has frame damage. I'm not sure how bad, its being put on a rack sometime this week. It's been a long couple of days, and its hard knowing how much time I've put into my jeep. I just want it back and not totaled.
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #3955
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Officially for Sale!

4x 265/75R16 BFG KM MudTerrains 50%+ life
1x 245/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler 100% life
5x 16" Rubicon TJ Rims

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #3956
cgcarpenter
1997 ZJ 

Price?
cgcarpenter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #3957
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for $550 OBO. That's rims and rubbers as a set. I could separate them but really want to avoid that.

/End Transmission
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #3958
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347
Looking for $550 OBO. That's rims and rubbers as a set. I could separate them but really want to avoid that.

/End Transmission
Have you already found the wheels you want? If you still have them come October maybe we could work out a trade for my lame 15" cragers and 33" duratracs plus cash from my end? Unless you've already got wheels to roll on of course.
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #3959
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg

Have you already found the wheels you want? If you still have them come October maybe we could work out a trade for my lame 15" cragers and 33" duratracs plus cash from my end? Unless you've already got wheels to roll on of course.
Yeah I got 32x11.5x15 Maxxis Buckshots from Chevy. Rubbers no rims, but I don't need rims because I'm going to use the movie accurate ones I got and painted.

Here are the BFGs and Wrangler:

So you get 5 Rims (some cosmetic damage) and 4 BFGs (50%+) and 1 Wrangler (so new it still has the little injection tentacles on it haha).

I want to ask for like 650, but 550 will be a break even for me where I make back what I spent on the Maxxis and what i spent to get the 5 movie rims....which I may have to spend 100$ for wheel spacers on lol.

/End Transmission
Unread 09-14-2013, 02:07 AM   #3960
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Speaking of... Which one of you jurassic jeepers were cruising down the 5 south around the silver lake area today? (Dodgers stadium area). All I could notice was the top down, and a cb antenna folded forward. Red wheels. I was heading north at an alarming rate of speed so I couldn't see too much lol
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.