roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 262 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #3916
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
And this happened... 4.0 king kongs on a trophy diesel build.
Is that that one dudes who got that custom front axle?

LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 03:06 PM   #3917
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluE View Post
Those are some fun trails. I beat them with 31's unlocked and made it through gatekeeper with the strap at the last boulder. It did kick my jeeps *** though. It tuned my tcase skid into a teepee and ripped off one front LCA mount. Anyways, have fun
I havent got a chance to wheel it yet, was about to with my gfs stock tundra but she made me back down the hill lol. Ill post up when im goin, maybe get a group run
Unread 08-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #3918
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yup all that big shock stuff is on a dodge diesel.
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:17 AM   #3919
cgcarpenter
1997 ZJ 

Hey TJ
How much would you charge me to drill a whole and weld in a nut to install a downstream o2 sensor?

I have to get a smog check buy October and really don't want to get a brand new cat with an o2 sensor port on it.
cgcarpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #3920
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

1 million pesos.... Prolly free or like 20 bucks pending on how much a pain in the *** the location is.
Unread 08-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #3921
cgcarpenter
1997 ZJ 

Okay cool I'm gonna order it this weekend when I get payed and then I'll give you a shout.
cgcarpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #3922
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have or know where I can get some front spring isolaters? Mine are bombed out.
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #3923
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

I think I have my old set I can check when I get home if you want. I bought new ones when I put my lift on

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #3924
teamhirev
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
Anyone have or know where I can get some front spring isolaters? Mine are bombed out.
Deaver Springs in Santa Ana
902 E 2nd St
Santa Ana, CA 92701

(714) 542-3703
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #3925
Delta347
T-Rex Bait

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Idk if anyone has experience with the AX15 external but I was driving and heard a loud metal snapping sound and everything seemed fine. I popped into neutral and stopped at a light and it was almost impossible to get into 1st or 2nd just wouldn't budge without force.

Once in gear she shifted great, better than ever. But every stop its near impossible to get I to 1st/2nd. Before it was cake.

Also reverse won't stop spinning I have to grind the gear to get it to slow down to go into gear :/

Rebled clutch system and no change. I still need to check if the transmission is low on fluid or not but the change was immediate after the snapping noise (which I heard two times prior over he last week with no change, but this time it was easily twice to three times louder).

The clutch disc only had 1,000 miles on it when I got it but had sat and become fully rusted over before I put it in. New master cylinder, new slave, new line, no leaks, new throw out, new fork, new everything except clutch disc and cover really :/ drove over 2,000 miles like this before anything went wrong.

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 12:50 AM   #3926
Delta347
T-Rex Bait

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Ok guys, I have 4 of 5 rims now for my return to 15" wheels. 5th one is an hour drive away but its mine.

I'm looking for 32" on 15" rubbers. I have one in bad shape that will suffice as a spare. So Im looking for at least 4 with 50%+ life.

I have 5 rubicon TJ 16" rims available with only minor scrapes to 4 and 1 has a bad scab from a axle shaft snapping on a trail (only cosmetic damage). For sale or trade.

I also have 1x 245/75r16 brand new spare and 4x 265/75R16 for sale or trade.

Now I can't trade/sell any of my current rims/rubber without getting the new rubber bought/mounted same day or over a period of days. Since I don't have a way to safely leave my jeep suspended without rims or wheels :P

PM if interested!

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 09-01-2013, 12:55 AM   #3927
Upside
2002 WJ 

What kind of tire is the 245/75R16?
Upside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 03:00 AM   #3928
Delta347
T-Rex Bait

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside
What kind of tire is the 245/75R16?
I know the main 4 are BF Goodrich Mud Terrains, ill check the 245 in the morning and let you know if its BF too, I know it says MT/R on the side or something similar.

/End Transmission
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #3929
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347
Ok guys, I have 4 of 5 rims now for my return to 15" wheels. 5th one is an hour drive away but its mine.

I'm looking for 32" on 15" rubbers. I have one in bad shape that will suffice as a spare. So Im looking for at least 4 with 50%+ life.

I have 5 rubicon TJ 16" rims available with only minor scrapes to 4 and 1 has a bad scab from a axle shaft snapping on a trail (only cosmetic damage). For sale or trade.

I also have 1x 245/75r16 brand new spare and 4x 265/75R16 for sale or trade.

Now I can't trade/sell any of my current rims/rubber without getting the new rubber bought/mounted same day or over a period of days. Since I don't have a way to safely leave my jeep suspended without rims or wheels :P

PM if interested!

/End Transmission
Wish I had the rims you were looking for, I've been tossing around the idea of picking up a set of rubi wheels, on a mission to update my rig and make it looks a little cleaner.

Let me know if you ever want some cheapo crager d-windows with 33" duratracs lol
NBMgreg is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #3930
Delta347
T-Rex Bait

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg

Wish I had the rims you were looking for, I've been tossing around the idea of picking up a set of rubi wheels, on a mission to update my rig and make it looks a little cleaner.

Let me know if you ever want some cheapo crager d-windows with 33" duratracs lol
Well I got the rims I want, I just need the tires now. I'd prefer 32s only because the speedo gear I just bought is for 32 on 4.10 ratio.

So if you had a set of 32" tires laying around in good shape or got me some the Rubi w/ 265 would be yours :P

/End Transmission

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.