roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 251 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 06-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #3751
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chschs View Post
Hey guys, checking in from Wesminster here. Brand new to the forums, but on my 3rd Jeep ('93 YJ). Very recently I was about to sell the whole thing and wash my hands of Jeepin', but the wife convinced me to keep it.

Needs a little bit of work (driveshaft needs to be shortened) and a smog before I'm really ready to hit the trails again, but I'm excited to be able to soon.
She is a keeper.

Welcome to the forum, look forward to meeting you down the line at one of our meet and greets and perhaps out on the trails! I know a guy who cut my XJ front shaft to use as the rear in my YJ. He is out in Corona but he did the cut, greasing, and coating for a good price and its holding up nicely.

Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #3752
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I spied the Jurassic jeep on the 91 close to the 57 today!
Unread 06-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #3753
chschs
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
She is a keeper.
Yeah, there's a reason I married her

Quote:
Welcome to the forum, look forward to meeting you down the line at one of our meet and greets and perhaps out on the trails! I know a guy who cut my XJ front shaft to use as the rear in my YJ. He is out in Corona but he did the cut, greasing, and coating for a good price and its holding up nicely.
Where can I find more about the meet and greets? Pay attention to the California sub-forums? Or this thread?

It looks like I found a place in Anaheim that can do the shortening and re-balancing and all that for about a $100, which is fair. I'm just not sure I know how much to take off. Hell, I don't even know how much travel this thing has. That's really my biggest worry, is figuring out exactly what needs to be done so I only have to do it once and get it done right.
chschs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #3754
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

OC driveline or unitrax is the place to go around here. You want to give the driveshaft guy a ear to ear measurement. Yea this thread usually is where the meat and greet and trail rides happen
Unread 06-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #3755
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
OC driveline or unitrax is the place to go around here. You want to give the driveshaft guy a ear to ear measurement. Yea this thread usually is where the meat and greet and trail rides happen
Unitrax is awesome. They hooked me up.
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #3756
chschs
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluE View Post
Unitrax is awesome. They hooked me up.
Awesome! I'll check them both out and see what I can come up with.

Thanks a ton guys!
chschs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #3757
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have a fab shop 5 min from both of those shops mentioned if you need help
Unread 06-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #3758
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport
I spied the Jurassic jeep on the 91 close to the 57 today!
If it was #10 and had the tool boxes that was probably Patrick.

I'm 04 with cargo net tops.

Alan is 05.

Quote:
I have a fab shop 5 min from both of those shops mentioned if you need help
I need to see this fab shop so I can roll in with the JP Jeep and get some info on all the armor I want to fab.

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 06-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #3759
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

I saw a Hyundai Santa fe or whatever the SUV thing is with Jurassic park paint yesterday lol

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #3760
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

it was you with the fcargo nets.... or were you not on the 91/57 on saturday lol
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:22 AM   #3761
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet88
I saw a Hyundai Santa fe or whatever the SUV thing is with Jurassic park paint yesterday lol
You mean the station wagon thing? Long but short? Has the explorer paint job (green, yellow, and red tiger stripes). Yeah that's Jeff. I know him too haha.

Quote:
it was you with the fcargo nets.... or were you not on the 91/57 on saturday lol
I was on the 91/57 going to and from Brea cuz I had to replace my phone cuz I broke the power button lol! Like around 10am to 1pm yeah?

/End Transmission
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #3762
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yup I was in my cummins so you wouldn't of recognized me, My fab shop is off state college and fender. I was headed to shore metals for some.... Metal
Unread 06-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #3763
rozco
1993 ZJ 

What's wrong with this pic?

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #3764
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nothin but dishpan springs is fun.
Unread 06-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #3765
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Cherokee took the wrong line coming down the falls is what happened.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.