roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 248 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #3706
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

no it wasn't built like that, it was just lifted and had some bigger tires, it was more like one of those street queen setups that you see everywhere.

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #3707
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Final reminder, in case anyone else hasn't seen it and wants to go, that I'll be over at the Sonic Drive In in S. Fullerton/N. Anaheim tonight at 630pm I know 3-4 other people who said they will show so if anyone wants to swing by and get a picture with my Jurassic Park Jeep or just enjoy some good food we will see you there!

Tuesday May 28th, 2013 @1830 (6:30pm)
Sonic Drive In
1632 North Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801

Hopefully we can arrange a more in-advance meet event down the line!
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #3708
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Final reminder, in case anyone else hasn't seen it and wants to go, that I'll be over at the Sonic Drive In in S. Fullerton/N. Anaheim tonight at 630pm I know 3-4 other people who said they will show so if anyone wants to swing by and get a picture with my Jurassic Park Jeep or just enjoy some good food we will see you there!

Tuesday May 28th, 2013 @1830 (6:30pm)
Sonic Drive In
1632 North Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801

Hopefully we can arrange a more in-advance meet event down the line!
See ya there. I'll be in my black zj

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #3709
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'll see ya there, you'll know when you see me haha! Just doing some checks on the rig before heading over!

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #3710
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Running a lil late. Be there like 650

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
Unread 05-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #3711
EYPUFF
1995 ZJ 

it was nice meeting all of you tonight. i, of course, don't remember any of your names.. but that led whip was pretty awesome.
and sorry for taking off early.. i had to try and catch the end of the kings game.. haha.

Green Jeep Club Member # 32
EYPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #3712
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks to everyone who joined us tonight at Sonic's! It was great to see 3 YJs, 3 ZJs, and a Forerunner all together having a good time. Hopefully we can plan a day or two further in advance for future meets and see how many people we can get together.

Event started at 630 concluded around 9pm.

/End Transmission
Unread 05-29-2013, 12:05 AM   #3713
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'd definetly go if it was closer, otherwise it depends if I have time and gas. But I really want to see that Jurassic park jeep

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:28 AM   #3714
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTim View Post
I'd definetly go if it was closer, otherwise it depends if I have time and gas. But I really want to see that Jurassic park jeep
I go by HB all the time, my roommate works at some salon down there and I love Woody's diner. Jeep is only in town until then 8th then it goes back to Wildomar for 2 months (since my roommate wants the garage back until she moves out). So it will be making much more sparse appearances until then unless I can find a Jeep Car Cover for it so people can't see what it is...I don't want to street park it.
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:31 AM   #3715
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Was a good time meeting the guys that came out!! And we had an after party.. Jeep style

Tim I didn't get a close up of his, but this was his friends.. Pretty sweet and about 99% accurate

Unread 05-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #3716
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Good you are getting together over there. I'm almost 2+ hours away near Palmdale, but would love to cruise down there if I could. Currently only have my 2wd Cherokee, but had to sell my 97 ram 4X4, and my 92 YJ.
The insurance on 6 vehicles was killing us!!
5 are paid for, but the fiat is still financed. Soooo... have to carry full on that, and on my 01 XJ, and my 05 Ram 3500 diesel.

Looks like a used truck yard here sometimes!!

slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 01:45 AM   #3717
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrocksteve
Good you are getting together over there. I'm almost 2+ hours away near Palmdale, but would love to cruise down there if I could. Currently only have my 2wd Cherokee, but had to sell my 97 ram 4X4, and my 92 YJ.
The insurance on 6 vehicles was killing us!!
5 are paid for, but the fiat is still financed. Soooo... have to carry full on that, and on my 01 XJ, and my 05 Ram 3500 diesel.

Looks like a used truck yard here sometimes!!
I want that YJ brush guard haha. I would have taken that YJ off your hands for a case of beer and a pizza. My insurance through USAA is 50$ a month for my Crown Vic and YJ.

/End Transmission
Unread 05-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #3718
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

OC'ers,

selling my 8.8 with complete TJ swap kit, never installed.. plans change and priorities arise. The axle is at TJdualsports shop currently if anybody wants to check it out. Pass the word on if you know anybody who might be interested.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...p-kit-1530678/
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #3719
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg View Post
OC'ers,

selling my 8.8 with complete TJ swap kit, never installed.. plans change and priorities arise. The axle is at TJdualsports shop currently if anybody wants to check it out. Pass the word on if you know anybody who might be interested.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...p-kit-1530678/
Bah! I've been looking for 4 years for a 4.10 8.8 out here and no matter how many times I've gone to the yards and looked around they're always the 3.73 or 3.55. *Fizzle*

If I had 500 I'd nab it, though it would be for my YJ and not need any TJ conversion parts. *Fizzle again*
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:03 PM   #3720
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347

Bah! I've been looking for 4 years for a 4.10 8.8 out here and no matter how many times I've gone to the yards and looked around they're always the 3.73 or 3.55. *Fizzle*

If I had 500 I'd nab it, though it would be for my YJ and not need any TJ conversion parts. *Fizzle again*
Hey I'm sure we could setup a payment plan. One easy payment of $499!
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.