roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 244 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 05-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #3646
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Im game for whatever. How's everything at the shop kevin?

LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #3647
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Id go but im jeepless :/
Unread 05-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #3648
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Things are good and busy, Finishing up a bumper and bumpstop setup on a long travel chebby. Also the built diesel ram is back. We need to fix his rear bump setup we screwed up on. We built his bump pads too tall. Even after hours of measuring and cutting and welding.....lol. **** happens.

But man she's sexy as hell
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #3649
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hurry up and finish so we can do my bumper! Haha

That dodge is a beast.
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #3650
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mJUSTINm View Post
Hurry up and finish so we can do my bumper! Haha

That dodge is a beast.
And so we can outboard me
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #3651
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Howdy All!

Names Aristotle, Ari for short. I've been a member on the forum for awhile and know a ton of the San Diego guys from living down there. Moved to Anaheim 9 months ago to continue my school and move in with my fiancee. Just got my Jeep back to running condition after 18 months of slowly rebuilding and swapping in a 4.0, AX15, SYE, CV rear shaft, e-fan, yada yada. Jeep is almost ready to move from my parents in Wildomar to Anaheim and figured now was a good time to poke my head out and say hi! I'm in charge of a small 15 member (so far) group of YJs and Explorers that all share a common theme of Jurassic Park. While my Jeep does have the paint job I'm one of 2 who have no interest in screen accuracy. Now that the rig is running I've got a list of things I hope to fab (if I ever figure out how to weld or find someone who just loves welding that much) and some small modifications that have taken me off road like my locker, lift, wheels, cb, etc.

Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #3652
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to anacrime trex that yj is awesome. What kind of stuff are you looking to fab up?

So did anyone meet up????? I never saw a location set in stone. Ps I'm still hungry....
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #3653
EYPUFF
1995 ZJ 

how about next week wednesday? sonics on lemon & orangethorpe?

Green Jeep Club Member # 32
EYPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #3654
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347
Howdy All!

Names Aristotle, Ari for short. I've been a member on the forum for awhile and know a ton of the San Diego guys from living down there. Moved to Anaheim 9 months ago to continue my school and move in with my fiancee. Just got my Jeep back to running condition after 18 months of slowly rebuilding and swapping in a 4.0, AX15, SYE, CV rear shaft, e-fan, yada yada. Jeep is almost ready to move from my parents in Wildomar to Anaheim and figured now was a good time to poke my head out and say hi! I'm in charge of a small 15 member (so far) group of YJs and Explorers that all share a common theme of Jurassic Park. While my Jeep does have the paint job I'm one of 2 who have no interest in screen accuracy. Now that the rig is running I've got a list of things I hope to fab (if I ever figure out how to weld or find someone who just loves welding that much) and some small modifications that have taken me off road like my locker, lift, wheels, cb, etc.
I have always wanted a Jurassic park themed yj I saw an exploder yesterday that was Jurassic park anyways welcome to oc!

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #3655
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Welcome Ari!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
So did anyone meet up????? I never saw a location set in stone. Ps I'm still hungry....
Quote:
Originally Posted by EYPUFF View Post
how about next week wednesday? sonics on lemon & orangethorpe?
I totally forgot about that till I was eating my dinner. Let's do next Wednesday for sure. 6:30pm sonics in fullerton

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #3656
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ill try and be there. Gotta dust off the jeep.... Haven't driven it since Death Valley trip lol
Unread 05-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #3657
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
Welcome to anacrime trex that yj is awesome. What kind of stuff are you looking to fab up?

Right now I've got a custom stubby bumper that prevents me from putting my roller leads on my winch (though 2 jammed bolts are preventing me from getting my bumper back on at all right now). I wanted to make a full width bumper, nothing too fancy. 4 tabs for lights. 3 lengths of bent tub. 2 eyelets to attach limb risers. D-ring tabs if possible and maybe a receiver welded to the bottom for utility though the D-rings and receiver could always be added later.

Thats the big one, otherwise some rocker panels on the side and a straight rear bumper and either patch or recreate a rear cross member...the custom tire carrier/swing away bumper unfortunately murdered my stock rear cross member so I had to put a stock bumper back on. In theory I could fabricate a new thicker rear x-member and reuse my custom tire carrier. Lots of stuff I'd like to do.

I'm thinking of buying bushwackers since my fenders are already cut and dented up too much to support factory front flares however I've considered fabricating some flat flares in the "wrap around" style where they would fill the roll of rocker and flare and mate with the front and rear bumpers like this confederate YJ:

I'd love to meet you guys sometime, but I work 2000-0430 the next two Wednesday nights. Come June I may have my usual Wed's off again. I'll have the Jeep out here on Tuesday the 28th if anyone wanted to meet up for a small meet & greet somewhere.

You can see more pics of the Jeep and some video/notes on my lengthy rebuild/conversion from the 4.2, TF999, etc to the new set up.
https://www.facebook.com/JurassicPark04

Would anyone be interested in some Bronco full width D44 axles (Front w/ locking hubs)? I've been looking for an 8.8 or D44 with 4:10 and preferably disc that is the right width, my mechanic offered me the D44s but they're full width and too much work for my college self to handle lol.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 05-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #3658
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet88 View Post
I have always wanted a Jurassic park themed yj I saw an exploder yesterday that was Jurassic park anyways welcome to oc!
We've got a facebook group with 15 members all owners of YJs and Explorers and some who plan to build them, if it ever becomes a serious effort I can invite you and we can tell you everything you need to know.
Unread 05-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #3659
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post

We've got a facebook group with 15 members all owners of YJs and Explorers and some who plan to build them, if it ever becomes a serious effort I can invite you and we can tell you everything you need to know.
That would be awesome it won't be for awhile tho I debated painting my grand Cherokee like that when I first got it bc I hated the wood paneling lol

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #3660
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet88 View Post
That would be awesome it won't be for awhile tho I debated painting my grand Cherokee like that when I first got it bc I hated the wood paneling lol
I've seen a couple ZJ's with the Explorer paint job, it's not half bad. I had a ZJ for awhile before getting my Crown Vic and I was considering making it look like an explorer. No one cares if you have the glass roof either (I've only ever seen 1 person with a plexi glass roof and it wasn't functionable).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.