Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

roll call ORANGE COUNTY

245K views 5K replies 213 participants last post by  Roc419 
#1 ·
lets get a shout out from all the orange county jeepers

#44 ·
Some Pictures from Todays Trip

We took an easy trip on the Holy Jim trail today. Here are some pictures I took.

Four Jeeps and 1 bronco showed up today. shortbussrydah & markoast are in the foreground. The bronco drove ahead. Didn't get the driver's name.

My friend Mike came along to test drive the JK Rubicon. We think he will trade in his FJ for this model:)

Some more test drive pictures. I bet the dealer won't let you do this :2thumbsup: They will sell more Jeep if they let you do. I am sure

Some more pictures of the trip.

#50 ·
thanks all for the good time today

i have some pics i will post up later
Hey Dallas,

Thanks for letting me tag along, even though I had to leave early. I made it home just fine, but my jeep is gonna be sitting until I get that hanger fixed. Once that is done I'll be ready for a full day of wheeling.
I'll keep an eye for when you guys are going out again.

Kevin

#54 ·
I live in long beach, Take my daughter to swim class at Lakewood high pool, she wears a orange suite. and we always take the Jeep! :thumbsup:

#56 ·
WE just got back from camping. Sounded like a fun trip. count me in for the next one. anyone belong to a club or have any thoughts about them.

#72 ·
Just like you're going to Vegas. Get out to the 15 and go north. Exit at Cleghorn Road.

Or you can get off at the 138 and go around and do it backward.

Sorry 98TJ....would you like us to wait until 7:30? I don't want to hold up the group too much, but if you could get off a little early....maybe???

#73 ·
Ehh... It's an hour drive out there... I'll see what I can do. PM sent with my cell #...

#78 ·
Ok... I'm working on the details, but it looks like I'll be going with y'all on Sunday :2thumbsup: How long are you planning on being up there??
FYI: I have a cheapo handheld CB, goes about 1/2 mile... I'll hit you up as soon as I get in about a mile of the exit and see if I can get ya!!

#79 ·
Should take a few hours to get through the trail. Not sure what we'll do afterward (depends on how froggy we're feelin). Gotta pick up a buddy and some stragglers off 2nd Street and the 15....then we'll be at the trailhead by 0700.

Channel 3.

#80 ·
Copy that... Looking more and more like I'll make it :thumbsup: The Cleghorn exit right off the 15 correct?? Don't want to start at one end, while you guys start at the other :laugh:

#84 ·
i ran cleghorn today, really fun. it took us 4 hours to run from the 15 to the 138. i was with a stock 07 (i think?) taco that did surprisingly well. a little hairy at some spots though but he was a trooper about it. good times. i'd be down to go some other time, but i cant tomorrow which is why we did it today. the cb worked great too. have fun out there tomorrow! i'll get some pics up as soon as he sends them to me.

#87 ·
Thanks bud!! :thumbsup: I got inspired to hurry up on my build after seeing Greg's rig make short work of the V-Notch :laugh:
Hopefully by this time next year, it'll be paid off and built up :rtft: Thanks for the invite!!!

#88 ·
You guys are always welcome...whether it's wheelin or just partyin'....it's always fun.

Michael...just upgrade as it comes and feel free to call on us for help. You saw my franken-rig today....pieced together mostly with the help of friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.