roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 169 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 04-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #2521
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Cleghorn Rd saturday April 7th?

Anyone want to go to mountains this Saturday (April 7th)? I was thinking cleghorn rd but there lots of trails up there we could hit.

IonlyBuyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #2522
cigarette1
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet88 View Post
I'm in Hb where's cars and coffee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-Tim View Post
x2
Cars & Coffee is held every Saturday in the Mazda Hdqtr parking lot next to the Irvine Spectrum. The lot is normally full by 7:00 AM and starts to empty around 8:30.

7905 Gateway Blvd

I'll be there

G
cigarette1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #2523
ReconZJ

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
x2
It looks like it's in Irvine at a Ford dealer (or next door to one). Google is your friend.

EDIT: I stand corrected on the location. Anyway, I'm up for it.
[COLOR="White"]'72 240Z - in storage, needs everything[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]'02 S10 Xtreme - for sale soon[/COLOR]
ReconZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #2524
ndhouse
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluE
Why don't we HB Newport people get together or sometime. You guys should come by cars and coffee! I'm an HB guy myself. Anyone here know of any local HB or OC based clubs?
I am from garden grove area we should get a group going
ndhouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #2525
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

It'd be awesome if we got together and scheduled once/twice a year (multi-night) wheeling trips. like instead of getting on this thread and splurging "hey guys going to go wheeling at [_____]" a week before you plan to leave. its usually too short of a notice haha. This summer I'd like to go to the Dusy Ershim or another multi-night forest trail.

I like camping anywhere there is forest, but the increasing number of obnoxious people with their slammed escalades, massive chrome rims, and the 24/7 music on their overpowerd audio systems drive me nuts. I really want to camp somewhere they can't get to.

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #2526
ReconZJ

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
It'd be awesome if we got together and scheduled once/twice a year (multi-night) wheeling trips. like instead of getting on this thread and splurging "hey guys going to go wheeling at [_____]" a week before you plan to leave. its usually too short of a notice haha. This summer I'd like to go to the Dusy Ershim or another multi-night forest trail.

I like camping anywhere there is forest, but the increasing number of obnoxious people with their slammed escalades, massive chrome rims, and the 24/7 music on their overpowerd audio systems drive me nuts. I really want to camp somewhere they can't get to.
, Tim! If I'm going out like that, I don't want to be around other people, especially *sses. Not sure about Dusy this summer with other plans I've made, but I'm open for something else.
[COLOR="White"]'72 240Z - in storage, needs everything[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]'02 S10 Xtreme - for sale soon[/COLOR]
ReconZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #2527
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Willow Creek Jeep trail LakeArrowhead Saturday April 7th.

I'm going to Willow creek Jeep trail this saturday. I want to get up high enough to hit any snow that might be left. Anyone else want to go? I'm going to get there at 10am.

If you dont know where it is go to google maps and type in Willow creek jeep trail lake arrowhead, ca
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #2528
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Quote:

Agreed. I'd be game for that. Ive never been camping in the woods. It would be a nice change form the desert.
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #2529
biebs53
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biebs53
My buddy is selling his jeep

2002 Grand Cherokee WJ Limited 4.7L V8 Quadratrac 4x4 fully loaded. Black. 159k miles, recent head job with all new gaskets on the top end. Job done right. Taken good care of, all synthetic fluids changed early.

$4500, let me know if you're seriously interested and i'll get you in contact with him
Pics

Shes starving for a 6" long arm and 35's. Whos gonna do it?
imag0058.jpg   imag0060.jpg  

Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-raven-biebs53-build-thread-1215245/[/FONT][/url][/CENTER]
biebs53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #2530
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I agree. Lets all set something up sometime soon. Everyone get ready!!!!!
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 02:23 AM   #2531
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-Tim

I am definitely down for this. Just let me know and ill be there, God willing

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #2532
cigarette1
1983 CJ7 

I was driving southbound on the 405 through the Irvine area at around 6:30 and ran up on two other CJ7's. We were all in various states of resto/repair. The other two looked to be in very good road, worthy condition.

I always keep my eye out for other CJ's and thought this was rare to have 3 randomly rolling on the 405 together.

Seemed cool to me

G

Last edited by cigarette1; 04-04-2012 at 04:36 PM..
cigarette1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #2533
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Get it lifted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biebs53 View Post
Pics

Shes starving for a 6" long arm and 35's. Whos gonna do it?
Take her to rocktech offroad in la habra. Thats where I got my last two jeeps lifted. http://rocktechoffroad.com/
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #2534
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

well first off, we should find a weekend which everyone doesn't have plans for yet. not sure how were going to get this going. someone want to start a new thread/club?

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #2535
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-Tim
well first off, we should find a weekend which everyone doesn't have plans for yet. not sure how were going to get this going. someone want to start a new thread/club?
Here you go

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/...l-run-1352756/

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.