roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #181
ductape1000
Recently Flopped!!

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TJGuy View Post
Hey is anyone interested in running up to Cleghorn and Silverwood lake in about 2 weeks? My buddy's moving up to WA state and wants to run it with me before he leaves. I'm thinkin Sat/Sun/Mon trip, on July 18-20.
Reply or PM me if you're interested in going...
Since I responded to this already somewhere else. I will repeat myself. Daytrip for me. which day works best for you??

Insert clever saying by someone well known here...

Under Re-construction.....
ductape1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #182
SpydermanTJ

The plan is to do a weekend trip, leave early Sat, run Cleghorn, then head for Silverwood. Set up camp, maybe some fishing, definitely some bbq'ing. Sunday all day is fishing/boating/swimming/hanging out. My buddy and I would leave by 9am on Monday cuz his plane leaves mid-morning Tuesday.
Anyone who is not interested in staying the whole time is still welcome. If I can't get more than about 4 rigs for the Cleghorn run, then we'll have to wait on that. Silverwood is a for-sure thing...
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
SpydermanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #183
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I might be up for a day trip if you don't mind a stocker tagging along.
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:43 AM   #184
SpydermanTJ

You're definitely welcome to join. There's bypasses for pretty much everything. Tony can vouch that it's a very fun trail for all abilities.
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
SpydermanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #185
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

oh yea i've done it once before, about a month ago. fun trail.
Unread 07-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #186
shortbussrydah
1996 XJ Cherokee 

oh oh pick me I wanna go. ill see if I cant fit that in. Do you know if there is shotgun shooting allowed anywhere around there where we could get too? my buddy with a lifted explorer has been bugging me to go shooting and im thinking why not knock out two birds with 1 stone. just target shooting no hunting.
shortbussrydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #187
sene
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys

I'm in Laguna Niguel, would like to tag along with you guys but everything down to the tires on my wrangler are stock, maybe one day.

So I was curious any of you guys have a garage with some tools and some time to help a young guy out. I'd love to work on my own Jeep , but I'm lack the garage, tools, knowledge, etc. I'd be more than happy to make it up to you, with a couple cases of beer? pay for shipping on your next part? let me know what works.

Any takers?
sene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #188
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sene View Post
Hey guys

I'm in Laguna Niguel, would like to tag along with you guys but everything down to the tires on my wrangler are stock, maybe one day.

So I was curious any of you guys have a garage with some tools and some time to help a young guy out. I'd love to work on my own Jeep , but I'm lack the garage, tools, knowledge, etc. I'd be more than happy to make it up to you, with a couple cases of beer? pay for shipping on your next part? let me know what works.

Any takers?
to be honest im kind of in the same boat as you i know my buddy has a tacoma and is on tacomaworld.com and they have mod days where they all meet up at someones house, and everyone helps eachother fix/repair/mod their vehicles. pretty cool little get together with BBQ and good times in general. it'd be cool seeing something like that set up.

DISCLAIMER: no im not offering my house
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #189
blackcat471
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm right down the road here. I live in Hesperia about two blocks from Oak Hills. I would defiantly come. Unless things change I'm good for any day. I only have 31"s but I can go all up and down Big Bear, I've been on stoddard with my motorcycle once and didn't see anything my Jeep couldn't handle.
blackcat471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #190
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

anyone want to set a date? the next 2 weekends wont work for me, but by the weekend of the 25th i should be good to go, or any day midweek is fine with me. i'm out from work until the end of this month. if i have to miss it then oh well im sure there will be other times.
Unread 07-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #191
Enforcicon
2007 JK Wrangler 

Anaheim here.
255/75R17 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A's on 17" Rubi Wheels, 4.10 Gears/Tow Package, 6" KC Slim Lights w/ Windshield Mount, Rugged Ridge Tubular Side Steps, Rugged Ridge Headlight and Tail Light Gaurds, Brushed Aluminum Grill Inserts, Cool Tech Switch Panel, CB Radio w/ 4ft FireStik
Someday: Shrockworks Bumpers Front and Rear, 2-3 inch lift, Winch, etc...
Enforcicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #192
blackcat471
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Just come up with the date for cleghorn I'll be there. I make my own hours for the next month.
blackcat471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #193
ductape1000
Recently Flopped!!

2005 LJ Wrangler 

cleghorn is looking like the 18th. saturday. check with 98TJGuy, it was his idea.

Insert clever saying by someone well known here...

Under Re-construction.....
ductape1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #194
sene
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JITP View Post
to be honest im kind of in the same boat as you i know my buddy has a tacoma and is on tacomaworld.com and they have mod days where they all meet up at someones house, and everyone helps eachother fix/repair/mod their vehicles. pretty cool little get together with BBQ and good times in general. it'd be cool seeing something like that set up.

DISCLAIMER: no im not offering my house
I've also heard about these wrench parties but they almost seem like a urban myth to me. Anyone local have any experience with a diff service, sorry to stray off topic.
sene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #195
XJohnnyC

We have a large group of XJ/MJ owners that have wrenching parties all the time in the OC. So it's not a myth.
XJohnnyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.