roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > roll call ORANGE COUNTY

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-08-2009, 09:02 AM   #136
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

We're hitting up the Truck and Jeep Fest in Ontario on Saturday (some SERIOUS mall crawling!), then the weekend of the 20th is Big Bear Forest Fest...WOOHOO!!!

Unread 06-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #137
gdsamford
1994 ZJ 

posted it up here for sale check it out and tell me what you think!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792272

buying a 1974 ih scout 2 with a 345 v8, 4 speed manual, and dana 44s front and rear...already locked and loaded
black bumpers..31" hankook dynapros
hella 500s..turbo city dual intake
gdsamford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #138
SpydermanTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
We're hitting up the Truck and Jeep Fest in Ontario on Saturday (some SERIOUS mall crawling!), then the weekend of the 20th is Big Bear Forest Fest...WOOHOO!!!
Times, location, and more info on he Big Bear fest!!! I'm down to go up there for some fun...
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
SpydermanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #139
Crystal
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hey all, im down to go to the Big Bear Fest, what is the exact location for it. Sounds like fun. Been to Big Bear a couple of times, by Big Pines Road.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #140
OCMerrill
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Were in Mission Viejo. Looking to meet some local folks. I have lived in MV and Aliso Viejo for the past 15 years and have never gone up to Silverado Peak.

Also going to BBFF.

I would imagine you know River and Puddlz? I toasted a clutch on my last Cleghorn trip a JKO group and Puddlz and River strapped me out. Hell River took me all the way down to 138 and the Chevron. LOL. Great peeps.
OCMerrill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #141
OCMerrill
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TJGuy View Post
Times, location, and more info on he Big Bear fest!!! I'm down to go up there for some fun...
The event is sold out. Next year!

http://www.ie4w.com/ for info
Unread 06-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #142
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCMerrill View Post
Were in Mission Viejo. Looking to meet some local folks. I have lived in MV and Aliso Viejo for the past 15 years and have never gone up to Silverado Peak.

Also going to BBFF.

I would imagine you know River and Puddlz? I toasted a clutch on my last Cleghorn trip a JKO group and Puddlz and River strapped me out. Hell River took me all the way down to 138 and the Chevron. LOL. Great peeps.
2 very good friends of mine. Wouldn't want to be out on a trail without these guys.

As for BBFF...yes, it is sold out. I won't be up there until Saturday afternoon (boooooo!). I have to be in San Diego that Saturday morning to shoot a news segment for Summerfest. Then I'll be heading up to BBFF (see if I can talk anyone into an afternoon run), then some of Larry's BBQ!!!

Can't remember what run I'm doing Sunday morning.
Unread 06-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #143
shortbussrydah
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

bummer :/

10char
shortbussrydah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #144
SpydermanTJ

Quote:

Damn... too slow I is...
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
SpydermanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #145
OCMerrill
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
2 very good friends of mine. Wouldn't want to be out on a trail without these guys.

As for BBFF...yes, it is sold out. I won't be up there until Saturday afternoon (boooooo!). I have to be in San Diego that Saturday morning to shoot a news segment for Summerfest. Then I'll be heading up to BBFF (see if I can talk anyone into an afternoon run), then some of Larry's BBQ!!!

Can't remember what run I'm doing Sunday morning.
Were Gold Mountain on Sunday. After spending Sat with Larry @ Poison Spider I don't think my wife will be up for another day of techno driving.

River and I are boating peeps and that's how we met. I was introduced to Puddlez on that Cleghorn trip River gave me the details and invite. I gave Puddlez my chrome lock rings so he could purdy those 39" monsters up and get them off his rig. Sell and go the Walker Evans route he did I guess?

I am sure I will see him at BBFF. Looking forward to meeting you and making a run. Hard to chime in with you guys over on JKO and keep up to speed owning a LJ...LOL.
Unread 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #146
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

You know....I'll check with Mike, but I think I might be on Gold Mtn. on Sunday morning. Gonna camp Saturday night and drink with everyone.

You doing the Tri County Social Run with Larry on Sat??? Wow....good luck! I'll bring some duct tape....I hear that's quite a trail (Larry wouldn't let me do it without lockers).
Unread 06-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #147
OCMerrill
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You know....I'll check with Mike, but I think I might be on Gold Mtn. on Sunday morning. Gonna camp Saturday night and drink with everyone.

You doing the Tri County Social Run with Larry on Sat??? Wow....good luck! I'll bring some duct tape....I hear that's quite a trail (Larry wouldn't let me do it without lockers).
We are going up there with our motorhome. I will have a flag pole with a jeep flag flying (green and white). Motorhome is a class C that says Maverick. Our LJ is going through that trail if I have to pull it through. LOL. I will not be shown up by Mr. Brand new 60 front axle.

I think River is Gold Mountain on Sun. Not sure about Puddlez. River is packing a Family also. We might run Friday night but that does nothing for you...Sorry Man.

I am sure I will meet you Saturday night. Nice job putting Summerfest together.
Unread 06-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #148
ductape1000
Recently Flopped!!

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Met River, Puddlz, BCarr, And 98TJGuy at Cleghorn a couple of weeks ago. Some really great guys. Too bad about Big Bear, I found out too late too. I'm looking forward to wheelin' with you guys soon though. Any ideas on something else going on??

Insert clever saying by someone well known here...

Under Re-construction.....
ductape1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #149
shortbussrydah
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i wanna go out and wheel but my sh!tty tires are thuper bald, and im waiting for my pay check for some fresh treads...
shortbussrydah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #150
OCMerrill
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductape1000 View Post
Met River, Puddlz, BCarr, And 98TJGuy at Cleghorn a couple of weeks ago. Some really great guys. Too bad about Big Bear, I found out too late too. I'm looking forward to wheelin' with you guys soon though. Any ideas on something else going on??
Those guys plan most of their stuff on JKO. LOL

Wonder what they would do if TJ owners singed up over there and took over the place.

I am out untill after BBFF. Then if you like we can hit a trail or two.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.