roll call ORANGE COUNTY - Page 10 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 4591 Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 AM
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

We're hitting up the Truck and Jeep Fest in Ontario on Saturday (some SERIOUS mall crawling!), then the weekend of the 20th is Big Bear Forest Fest...WOOHOO!!!

2007 Wrangler X Mall Crawler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #137 of 4591 Old 06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
gdsamford
1994 ZJ 

posted it up here for sale check it out and tell me what you think!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792272

buying a 1974 ih scout 2 with a 345 v8, 4 speed manual, and dana 44s front and rear...already locked and loaded

Greg
1994 zj
2.5" bb..offroad lights..bar pin eliminators
black bumpers..31" hankook dynapros
hella 500s..turbo city dual intake
post #138 of 4591 Old 06-08-2009, 07:47 PM
SpydermanTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
We're hitting up the Truck and Jeep Fest in Ontario on Saturday (some SERIOUS mall crawling!), then the weekend of the 20th is Big Bear Forest Fest...WOOHOO!!!
Times, location, and more info on he Big Bear fest!!! I'm down to go up there for some fun...

2000 4dr XJ 2WD, 4.0L auto
Gone, but not forgotten- 1998 TJ Sport
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
post #139 of 4591 Old 06-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Crystal
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hey all, im down to go to the Big Bear Fest, what is the exact location for it. Sounds like fun. Been to Big Bear a couple of times, by Big Pines Road.
post #140 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 12:53 AM
OCMerrill
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Were in Mission Viejo. Looking to meet some local folks. I have lived in MV and Aliso Viejo for the past 15 years and have never gone up to Silverado Peak.

Also going to BBFF.

I would imagine you know River and Puddlz? I toasted a clutch on my last Cleghorn trip a JKO group and Puddlz and River strapped me out. Hell River took me all the way down to 138 and the Chevron. LOL. Great peeps.
post #141 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 12:57 AM
OCMerrill
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TJGuy View Post
Times, location, and more info on he Big Bear fest!!! I'm down to go up there for some fun...
The event is sold out. Next year!

http://www.ie4w.com/ for info
post #142 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 09:05 AM
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCMerrill View Post
Were in Mission Viejo. Looking to meet some local folks. I have lived in MV and Aliso Viejo for the past 15 years and have never gone up to Silverado Peak.

Also going to BBFF.

I would imagine you know River and Puddlz? I toasted a clutch on my last Cleghorn trip a JKO group and Puddlz and River strapped me out. Hell River took me all the way down to 138 and the Chevron. LOL. Great peeps.
2 very good friends of mine. Wouldn't want to be out on a trail without these guys.

As for BBFF...yes, it is sold out. I won't be up there until Saturday afternoon (boooooo!). I have to be in San Diego that Saturday morning to shoot a news segment for Summerfest. Then I'll be heading up to BBFF (see if I can talk anyone into an afternoon run), then some of Larry's BBQ!!!

Can't remember what run I'm doing Sunday morning.

post #143 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
shortbussrydah
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

bummer :/

10char
post #144 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 02:25 PM
SpydermanTJ

Quote:

Damn... too slow I is...

2000 4dr XJ 2WD, 4.0L auto
Gone, but not forgotten- 1998 TJ Sport
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
post #145 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 04:20 PM
OCMerrill
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
2 very good friends of mine. Wouldn't want to be out on a trail without these guys.

As for BBFF...yes, it is sold out. I won't be up there until Saturday afternoon (boooooo!). I have to be in San Diego that Saturday morning to shoot a news segment for Summerfest. Then I'll be heading up to BBFF (see if I can talk anyone into an afternoon run), then some of Larry's BBQ!!!

Can't remember what run I'm doing Sunday morning.
Were Gold Mountain on Sunday. After spending Sat with Larry @ Poison Spider I don't think my wife will be up for another day of techno driving.

River and I are boating peeps and that's how we met. I was introduced to Puddlez on that Cleghorn trip River gave me the details and invite. I gave Puddlez my chrome lock rings so he could purdy those 39" monsters up and get them off his rig. Sell and go the Walker Evans route he did I guess?

I am sure I will see him at BBFF. Looking forward to meeting you and making a run. Hard to chime in with you guys over on JKO and keep up to speed owning a LJ...LOL.
post #146 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 04:54 PM
BCarr
1986 CJ10 

You know....I'll check with Mike, but I think I might be on Gold Mtn. on Sunday morning. Gonna camp Saturday night and drink with everyone.

You doing the Tri County Social Run with Larry on Sat??? Wow....good luck! I'll bring some duct tape....I hear that's quite a trail (Larry wouldn't let me do it without lockers).

post #147 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
OCMerrill
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
You know....I'll check with Mike, but I think I might be on Gold Mtn. on Sunday morning. Gonna camp Saturday night and drink with everyone.

You doing the Tri County Social Run with Larry on Sat??? Wow....good luck! I'll bring some duct tape....I hear that's quite a trail (Larry wouldn't let me do it without lockers).
We are going up there with our motorhome. I will have a flag pole with a jeep flag flying (green and white). Motorhome is a class C that says Maverick. Our LJ is going through that trail if I have to pull it through. LOL. I will not be shown up by Mr. Brand new 60 front axle.

I think River is Gold Mountain on Sun. Not sure about Puddlez. River is packing a Family also. We might run Friday night but that does nothing for you...Sorry Man.

I am sure I will meet you Saturday night. Nice job putting Summerfest together.
post #148 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 PM
ductape1000

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Met River, Puddlz, BCarr, And 98TJGuy at Cleghorn a couple of weeks ago. Some really great guys. Too bad about Big Bear, I found out too late too. I'm looking forward to wheelin' with you guys soon though. Any ideas on something else going on??

The only thing I know is ... I know nothing!!

Insert clever saying by someone well known here...
post #149 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
shortbussrydah
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i wanna go out and wheel but my sh!tty tires are thuper bald, and im waiting for my pay check for some fresh treads...
post #150 of 4591 Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
OCMerrill
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductape1000 View Post
Met River, Puddlz, BCarr, And 98TJGuy at Cleghorn a couple of weeks ago. Some really great guys. Too bad about Big Bear, I found out too late too. I'm looking forward to wheelin' with you guys soon though. Any ideas on something else going on??
Those guys plan most of their stuff on JKO. LOL

Wonder what they would do if TJ owners singed up over there and took over the place.

I am out untill after BBFF. Then if you like we can hit a trail or two.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.