Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 09-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #106
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

We all love Jeeps! No matter what!

Unread 09-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #107
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qewbawl View Post
Man, those are some sweet looking jeeps! I would post a picture of mine, but in its current state it is not worthy
All jeeps are welcome man! Thats why we're a family!
clg82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #108
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Daniel, I already found them, I like their stuff.

You'll get there qewbawl. I've been buying things for my jeep a little at a time since I purchased it 3 1/2 years ago. Now I'm thinking about changing it all up, going to a long arm lift different fenders, front and rear bumpers. Either that or I'm going to buy a second jeep, a LJ and do it up? It never ends.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #109
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Who wants to take the Jeeps out tomorrow for a easy run? I'm in, and I think qewbawl is up for it? Might be someone in the Antelop valley thread that'll want to go also? I was thinking Silverwood Lake to Devils hole, very easy trail with a few easy obstacles. It gets you up into the pines where it should be cool. Water crossings where low a few months ago, probably mud puddles by now?

If you guys can think of something else I'm open to other suggestions also.
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #110
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Who wants to take the Jeeps out tomorrow for a easy run? I'm in, and I think qewbawl is up for it? Might be someone in the Antelop valley thread that'll want to go also? I was thinking Silverwood Lake to Devils hole, very easy trail with a few easy obstacles. It gets you up into the pines where it should be cool. Water crossings where low a few months ago, probably mud puddles by now?

If you guys can think of something else I'm open to other suggestions also.
I'm down. What time and where should we meet? Oh, and what do I need to bring???
qewbawl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #111
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'll figure out a time to meet up let you know in a bit. Your jeep and maybe a ice chest with some drinks for you and anyone else that might be riding with you. Maybe we can meet at the I-15 and Hwy 138 at Subway. This way we can grab a sandwhich to take for lunch?
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #112
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Well Tommorow their is a clearence sale at 4wheelparts here in compton so im planning to get all or at least most of my upgrades here. Because I need to get me some new tires and wheels and as well as a lift to fit them. But as soon as I get those things done, im down for anything xP
ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #113
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'll check back in here when I get back from Dinner. Maybe by then someone else will decide to go with us. Might be 6 or 7 PM before I get back? I'll bring my Ipad incase I'm running late.
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #114
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good ninjastar, maybe next time.
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #115
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Qewbawl, my battery is dead on my Ipad, better set the time now incase I'm late getting back. 8 or 9 am work for you?
Unread 09-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #116
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Qewbawl, my battery is dead on my Ipad, better set the time now incase I'm late getting back. 8 or 9 am work for you?
I would like to say 8, but let's say 9 just to play it safe. How late are we gonna be out on the trail tomorrow?
qewbawl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #117
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

It's not a long trail, we'll probably end up at Arrowhead early afternoon sometime. I'm PMing you both my cell and home number. Just incase you need them.
Unread 09-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #118
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

sorry fellers gotta work this weekend or else I would....but definetly keep this going so we can meet up again soon
clg82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #119
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
sorry fellers gotta work this weekend or else I would....but definetly keep this going so we can meet up again soon
Sure thing clg82. I'm just getting started for the year . I run all winter, every Saturday, and most Sundays. Gonna wait a few more weeks before I do Calico for a weekend. Gonna let it cool down some more. I'll be there with friends for 4 or 5 days for Thanksgiving also. My buddy has been going there for Thanksgiving for years. I've been going there for the last 3 with his group. Gonna be planning a weekend trip to Panamint pretty soon also.
Unread 09-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #120
GreenMachineX
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend either. I'm having some steering issues unfortunately. Having the Currie heavy duty steering put in on Monday. Also have a new rock hard rear tire carrier going on.

The devils hole trail is right by Crab Flats camp ground which is a really nice site if anyone is looking to camp.

Nice Jeeps everyone. Here is my pic, just started the build about 6 weeks ago so still quite a WIP. Then again it always is isn't it? This was actually taken at the Crab Flats site.
dscn0716.jpg  
GreenMachineX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.