Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 09-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #76
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Calico it is! but when....oh on a side note I drove all the way to Victorville (from Ridgecrest) just to get a phone call from the shop telling me that my parts for the super 35 never arrived.....I was pissed after driving 2 hours just to hear that.....so I went to best buy and bought a 60" plasma television lol.....oh well maybe another time

clg82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #77
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thats really not like Town and Country at all. At least it wasn't a total waste.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #78
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Thats really not like Town and Country at all. At least it wasn't a total waste.
I know Hotshot, I had heard nothing but great things about them. I received the call right when I was about five blocks away from their shop. I was excited to see it because I thought for sure that they were confirming our appointment. Then to my shagrin he said hey don't bother coming this morning your parts didn't show up. I said dude i'm three blocks away and took the day off work and drove all the way from Ridgecrest. You have got to be kidding me.....He replied no sorry man. Come back Wednesday.... needless to say i won't be returning wednesday.
Unread 09-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #79
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah thats a shame.
Unread 09-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #80
SkylarM
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

This weekend I'm swamped with work, but next weekend I'm down to hit some trails. We should do a night run during the week one of these nights too.
SkylarM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #81
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I would prefer a day trip, just so I can get my feet wet before I dive completely in.
qewbawl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #82
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy that wants to go fishing this weekend, if that doesn't pan out I may take a cruise out in the desert between Phelan and Edwards? Easy trails, just good scenery.

No problem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.
Unread 09-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #83
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy that wants to go fishing this weekend, if that doesn't pan out I may take a cruise out in the desert between Phelan and Edwards? Easy trails, just good scenery.

No problem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.
Keep me up to date, I'll be out that way this weekend in lancaster/palmdale.
Unread 09-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #84
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot

No roblem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.
I just looked up Phelan on the map (its off the 138 by wrightwood, right?) and I would definitely be down for that!
Unread 09-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #85
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah right by Wrightwood. I'm just south of Hwy 138 on Beekely Rd. Still don't know if I'm going fishing yet? Will let you all know.
Unread 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #86
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not going fishing, I think I'm going to cruise the desert this Saturday. Or if you guys can think of a trail you want to hit let me know.
Unread 09-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #87
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
Calico it is! but when....oh on a side note I drove all the way to Victorville (from Ridgecrest) just to get a phone call from the shop telling me that my parts for the super 35 never arrived.....I was pissed after driving 2 hours just to hear that.....so I went to best buy and bought a 60" plasma television lol.....oh well maybe another time
Dang I wish I can do that when im pissed, all i did was get ice cream xP
ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #88
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
Dang I wish I can do that when im pissed, all i did was get ice cream xP
Yeh well I had the cash on me already, and I did need a new one.....even better COD Black ops looks sick on it
Unread 09-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #89
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Not going fishing, I think I'm going to cruise the desert this Saturday. Or if you guys can think of a trail you want to hit let me know.
Well, I'm sorry to hear your not going fishing but I would like to join you on any trail you hit Saturday. That trail out by wrightwood sounds good to me. Let me know the details
Unread 09-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #90
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not much for trails in Wrightwood, just some fire roads. I'll think of something and let you know.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.