Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 538 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-24-2013, 11:22 PM   #8056
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper
I probably should stay focused on the bike, but my Dad isn't driving anymore. He's a trainer and yard boss now, so he's home every night, while I'm out on the road.

We need two vehicles, a bike would be faster than getting the Jeep fixed and is fuel efficient. My only other option is leasing a chick car from my cousin for $300 a month. LOLNOPE!

My co-driver only wants $1500 for his bike, which I'm getting paid almost that much next week anyway.
Being without wheels would suck. Sounds like your company is keeping you busy, that's good. Hows your Dad adjusting to being home every night.

Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #8057
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper
I probably should stay focused on the bike, but my Dad isn't driving anymore. He's a trainer and yard boss now, so he's home every night, while I'm out on the road.

We need two vehicles, a bike would be faster than getting the Jeep fixed and is fuel efficient. My only other option is leasing a chick car from my cousin for $300 a month. LOLNOPE!

My co-driver only wants $1500 for his bike, which I'm getting paid almost that much next week anyway.
What are the chances that the 8.8 is ready to bolt in with 4:10 gears? Hahaha.

On a little more disturbing note, there is an accident on Johnson going north right after Coyote rd. Car is on it's side. Strange considering that road is flat and straight.
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #8058
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr

What are the chances that the 8.8 is ready to bolt in with 4:10 gears? Hahaha.

On a little more disturbing note, there is an accident on Johnson going north right after Coyote rd. Car is on it's side. Strange considering that road is flat and straight.
Must of hit the soft shoulder? Hope nobody got hurt.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #8059
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Here's your rocks, you two

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #8060
RadarRob2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345
Here's your rocks, you two
Love the pics. All that wheel lift might make it a little more difficult with my open Diffs. Lol. But we've got plenty of straps right? Lol
RadarRob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #8061
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot

Must of hit the soft shoulder? Hope nobody got hurt.
I dunno. Two fires trucks, an ambulance and a cop car. That's just when we drove by though.
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:05 AM   #8062
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
F with my friends, F with me. And if you knew me, you'd know that only women call me Robbie. And while Lorie can more than handle herself, here, or on the rocks, I take offense when people personally attack her. So there it is. I'm offended. Lol
I'm not sure I care...
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #8063
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's my Friday too. Unless I decide to work the weekend. Probably NOT!!! Especially if I sell another car or two tomorrow.

He went to Calico huh? Does he wheel, or is he his daddies ***** boy? Lol
Ahh now I know who you are, car salesman....lol....I remember you, you're the one that kept everyone up all night around the campfire talking about how great your car selling techniques were... I believe your jeep didn't wheel with us that weekend because you driving by brail on the previous trip and couldn't drive yours that weekend?
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #8064
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8RDS View Post
No need to sweat the little man. There's always a couple Haters.
what am i supposed to hate on?....
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #8065
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post

there's always your tax return! Keep savin' man we need to see you back on the trail and not riding on my tire carrier!
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #8066
RadarRob2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82

I'm not sure I care...
It doesn't matter if you care. You won't ever have the balls to get behind the wheel and show you're face on one of our runs. Which means you're safe to hide behind your computer and be an Internet tough guy.
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #8067
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you care. You won't ever have the balls to get behind the wheel and show you're face on one of our runs. Which means you're safe to hide behind your computer and be an Internet tough guy.
LOL i've already met you!!! I met you after the run that you ruined a bunch of stuff on your jeep and couldn't drive it in calico.....
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #8068
RadarRob2010

Quote:

LOL i've already met you!!! I met you after the run that you ruined a bunch of stuff on your jeep and couldn't drive it in calico.....
I know we've met once. And I've upgraded since then in case you didn't know. And I Wheel. I Wheel Hard. Ask anyone who wheels with me. I'm not a web wheeling, mall crawler. Or a Troll.
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #8069
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I know we've met once. And I've upgraded since then in case you didn't know. And I Wheel. I Wheel Hard. Ask anyone who wheels with me. I'm not a web wheeling, mall crawler. Or a Troll.
I don't care if you wheel hard lol....no one cares if you wheel hard....nevermind what I just said.....we all care that you wheel hard...every one of us care....you can't sell cars behind a keyboard....you gotta earn that money so you can upgrade that rig.....you should look into a lunchbox locker up front....easy to install in your garage in only a couple of hours....so you won't have to wheel so "hard" and break things you can get up and over them easier.....moving on let's lighten the mood in here! IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Unread 01-25-2013, 07:43 AM   #8070
RadarRob2010

Quote:

I don't care if you wheel hard lol....no one cares if you wheel hard....nevermind what I just said.....we all care that you wheel hard...every one of us care....you can't sell cars behind a keyboard....you gotta earn that money so you can upgrade that rig.....you should look into a lunchbox locker up front....easy to install in your garage in only a couple of hours....so you won't have to wheel so "hard" and break things you can get up and over them easier.....moving on let's lighten the mood in here! IT'S FRIDAY!!!
I do sell cars, lots of cars. And no lunchbox lockers for me. ARB or nothing. I'm doing 4.88's, and Chromoly Shafts soon enough. And I don't care if I get to it next week, or next year, I'll still wheel until I do. S##t happens, stuff breaks. I blew up a rear diff on Cleghorn, no big deal. I ran JV with no problems at all. But when I ain't working, I'm wheeling. And I've got so many friends to wheel with, I actually have to turn down runs because I'm so busy. And the friends are what it's all about. And mine are the best.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.