Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 502 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 12-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #7516
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr

Psh. It was a her lol.
I didn't get to know it as we'll as you did.

Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #7517
Kredtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, found something worth finding on CL today. $1000 for a D44 front axle 4.56g ARB locker >>AND<< Ford 8.8 rear 4.56g ARB locker BOTH COST $1000!!! FOR THE PAIR! not individually.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3441383235.html

If only i had the 1000 right now..... they would be ready to go under my jeep in a week.
Kredtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #7518
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Found this the other day too, they're full width hehehehe
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #7519
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty quiet around here.
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #7520
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Pretty quiet around here.
waiting for christmas to get here, so i can start installing things.....called a tire shop in town today and asked how much to balance all 4 jeep tires....idiot told me $60.00 lol....i almost **** my pants...called another place and it was 30.00.....sounded better.
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #7521
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Kurt finished the cage on the Willys! I'll add a few brackets and things, paint it, and make a bikini top for it.

Unread 12-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #7522
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
waiting for christmas to get here, so i can start installing things.....called a tire shop in town today and asked how much to balance all 4 jeep tires....idiot told me $60.00 lol....i almost **** my pants...called another place and it was 30.00.....sounded better.
Getting another Shimmy?
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #7523
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck View Post
Kurt finished the cage on the Willys! I'll add a few brackets and things, paint it, and make a bikini top for it.

Looks good.
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #7524
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Getting another Shimmy?
Yeah after calico. Think I lost a couple of wheel weights. Took off at noon today and got em balanced. All better.
Unread 12-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #7525
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Looks good.
and rides AWESOME! WIth more leg room now, and some super comfortable suspension seats, I'm beginning to think I don't need to spend $$ on some custom leave springs that are real soft, I'll just try some off-the-shelf springs for some extra height

I'll try my hand at some fabric work, and make a bikini top for it. I'll try it first with cheap thin clothing fabric to get the design I want (and to learn to sew, haha!), then step it up to sail cloth, or something more rugged than clothing fabric.
Unread 12-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #7526
LittleBluE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck

and rides AWESOME! WIth more leg room now, and some super comfortable suspension seats, I'm beginning to think I don't need to spend $$ on some custom leave springs that are real soft, I'll just try some off-the-shelf springs for some extra height

I'll try my hand at some fabric work, and make a bikini top for it. I'll try it first with cheap thin clothing fabric to get the design I want (and to learn to sew, haha!), then step it up to sail cloth, or something more rugged than clothing fabric.
Deaver springs?:0
LittleBluE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #7527
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yea, that's what I was going to do, have Deaver make a set that has a higher number of thinner leafs, and rides about 1.5-2" taller. It would end up being more than twice the price of some off the shelf springs though. I talked with them a while back.

I'll drive the Willys around for a bit, before I decide on the springs though. Who knows, maybe the extra weight of the cage and the more comfortable suspension seats will be enough to make the ride smooth. I'd rather not put to much money into this, we'll see It's my daily driver though.
Unread 12-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #7528
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82

Yeah after calico. Think I lost a couple of wheel weights. Took off at noon today and got em balanced. All better.
Kool!
Unread 12-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #7529
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck

Next your gonna want more HP.
Unread 12-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #7530
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Next your gonna want more HP.
I'm already looking at a 225 V6 swap.

No matter though. I've got chicken and 1/2 a garlic bulb in the oven, and beer in the fridge. Man that chicken and garlic smells awesome :-D

Well friday everyone, well friday :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.