Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 1613 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:14 PM   #24181
thedaringmove
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just went night wheeling in the local hills second night in a row. Blazing some new never-been-done trails

thedaringmove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2014, 11:39 PM   #24182
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
I'd be down for a day run. Not real sure about camping?
I hear there is a WF meet and greet that weekend. I may roll into Big Bear and set up camp Friday and spend the day with the zombie bait. Maybe will catch a nice easy cruse on a fire road at sunset. Then on Saturday they can hang out in town and we can do some bunny trails. I am not sure what trails the WF will be doing but we can do out own thing. Brittian on the FB club page is down for that week too.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/birth-zombiehunta-1612329/
zombiehunta666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2014, 07:23 AM   #24183
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666 View Post
I hear there is a WF meet and greet that weekend. I may roll into Big Bear and set up camp Friday and spend the day with the zombie bait. Maybe will catch a nice easy cruse on a fire road at sunset. Then on Saturday they can hang out in town and we can do some bunny trails. I am not sure what trails the WF will be doing but we can do out own thing. Brittian on the FB club page is down for that week too.
Unread 07-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #24184
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666 View Post
I hear there is a WF meet and greet that weekend. I may roll it in Big Bear and set up camp Friday and spend the day with the zombie bait. Maybe will catch a nice easy cruse on a fire road at sunset. Then on Saturday they can hang out in town and we can do some bunny trails. I am not sure what trails the WF will be doing but we can do out own thing. Brittian on the FB club page is down for that week too.
there, fixed it for you
Unread 07-07-2014, 08:57 AM   #24185
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck View Post

there, fixed it for you
Oh thank you. You're amazing. Great catch.
Unread 07-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #24186
RKCWLER
RKCWLER

2004 TJ Wrangler 

My dad is finally out of ICU yesterday. They transferred him to another hospital that excepts his Medi-Cal, but that's a different story. Dr. said is CLPD is getting worse, his heart is so bad they cannot fix it and his blood pressure is pretty high. He's a stubborn man and will not take his medication. There are a lot of issues going on and I think he may have to go into an assisted care facility. My brother and I found out he is late on a lot of bills that went to collection and his house has been foreclosed, auctioned, and is being resold. He is only 81 years old, but I think his medical condition may have brought on some dementia or confuse thinking the last few years.

Eat, Sleep, Fish ><)))))))&bull;>
Unread 07-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #24187
WSS
Web Wheeler
1972 CJ5 

^^^WOW^^^

I am super sorry to hear this. Are your brother and yourself taking over his affairs? May be the time. I know we all hate to think of the time when we or our loved ones will need their independence "taken", but when it is dementia, all bets are off. Fortunes can be lost quickly.

Praying for you guys and your decisions!

WSS
WSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #24188
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKCWLER View Post
He is only 81 years old, but I think his medical condition may have brought on some dementia or confuse thinking the last few years.
My father went through something similar earlier this year before he passed, only he was 15 years younger than your father. It's rough, but part of life
Unread 07-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #24189
RKCWLER
RKCWLER

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSS
^^^WOW^^^ I am super sorry to hear this. Are your brother and yourself taking over his affairs? May be the time. I know we all hate to think of the time when we or our loved ones will need their independence "taken", but when it is dementia, all bets are off. Fortunes can be lost quickly. Praying for you guys and your decisions! WSS
Thank you. He lives in Victorville off Kiowa and Bear Valley. It's rough to keep going out there from Cerritos. But I'm going out there today. He got citations for cleaning up his yard. He's a hoarder, big time. Has yard will take a rolloff to clean up.

Eat, Sleep, Fish ><)))))))&bull;>
Unread 07-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #24190
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Just saw an old man in his 80s blasting frank Sinatra in his convertible. Summer time. Haha
Unread 07-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #24191
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSS
^^^WOW^^^ I am super sorry to hear this. Are your brother and yourself taking over his affairs? May be the time. I know we all hate to think of the time when we or our loved ones will need their independence "taken", but when it is dementia, all bets are off. Fortunes can be lost quickly. Praying for you guys and your decisions! WSS
My girlfriends grandfather has dementia and people were so focused on it that they forgot to take care of his stocks. Lost a lot. He's a cool dude though even if he's not all there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKCWLER
Thank you. He lives in Victorville off Kiowa and Bear Valley. It's rough to keep going out there from Cerritos. But I'm going out there today. He got citations for cleaning up his yard. He's a hoarder, big time. Has yard will take a rolloff to clean up. Eat, Sleep, Fish ><)))))))&bull;>
Man I wish I was still in CA. I'd swing over and give you a hand no problem. Best of luck with everything.

One of the shops I delver to gave me lunch today. It's so damn good.
image-1881823823.jpg

Unread 07-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #24192
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKCWLER
My dad is finally out of ICU yesterday. They transferred him to another hospital that excepts his Medi-Cal, but that's a different story. Dr. said is CLPD is getting worse, his heart is so bad they cannot fix it and his blood pressure is pretty high. He's a stubborn man and will not take his medication. There are a lot of issues going on and I think he may have to go into an assisted care facility. My brother and I found out he is late on a lot of bills that went to collection and his house has been foreclosed, auctioned, and is being resold. He is only 81 years old, but I think his medical condition may have brought on some dementia or confuse thinking the last few years. Eat, Sleep, Fish ><)))))))&bull;>
Glad to hear he's out of ICU, sorry to hear this other stuff.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #24193
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Glad to hear he's out of ICU, sorry to hear this other stuff.
been a busy weekend here at home, finally ordered the correct spare 35" tire that I need, ordered a new rear bumper/tire carrier combo, ordered new savvy (papa will like that one) corner armor, and also ordered the mounting plate and rear metal cloak fenders......my check book hurts.....on a side note anyone want to buy a basically new 33" GOODYEAR kevlar MTR
Unread 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #24194
stickerz
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82 View Post

been a busy weekend here at home, finally ordered the correct spare 35" tire that I need, ordered a new rear bumper/tire carrier combo, ordered new savvy (papa will like that one) corner armor, and also ordered the mounting plate and rear metal cloak fenders......my check book hurts.....on a side note anyone want to buy a basically new 33" GOODYEAR kevlar MTR
If I was going to 33s I'd be all over that :P
stickerz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #24195
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerz View Post
If I was going to 33s I'd be all over that :P
if I were you i'd go straight to 37s....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.