Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #181
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82
I would be up for Phelan on the 22.....and the pot luck thing sounds good...or we could meet up somewhere for a good dinner that evening...it's up to the majority.
Yeah, a dinner at a restaurant definitely sounds a lot easier. But I agree, let's let the majority decide.

Ok, we have one vote for Phelan on the 22nd.

qewbawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #182
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Where in Phelan because I just google maped it and its 2hrs away from me which is kind of far. But im still down if its a little closer. I vote for asusa in october with a bbq and Ill bring the drinks xP
ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #183
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar
Where in Phelan because I just google maped it and its 2hrs away from me which is kind of far. But im still down if its a little closer. I vote for asusa in october with a bbq and Ill bring the drinks xP
I'm not exactly sure where in phelan. We'll have to ask hotshot... hotshot?

Ok we have one vote for Azusa in October, and one vote for Phelan on October 22nd
Unread 10-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #184
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

22nd would should be good. There's a Mexican restaurant in town thats pretty good. Or we could even cook dinner over a wood fire out in the desert?

Thats 2 votes for Phelan.

Sorry Ninjastar it is about 2 hours from you. Azusa isn't much of a place to wheel though, no real trails there, just a mud hole and a water crossing.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #185
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
22nd would should be good. There's a Mexican restaurant in town thats pretty good. Or we could even cook dinner over a wood fire out in the desert?

Thats 2 votes for Phelan.

Sorry Ninjastar it is about 2 hours from you. Azusa isn't much of a place to wheel though, no real trails there, just a mud hole and a water crossing.
Yuck mud is our enemy
clg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #186
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Mud is ok if thats what your into.

I just remember Azusa being more of a party spot when I went there years ago. When I go wheeling I like to get away from the the large crowds, and cut my own trail where it's legal to do it.

I like crawling over ground that the only other person that might of ever been there was maybe a Indian, or a prospector 100+ years ago. Nothing better then crawling along and the only tracks you see are yours.
Unread 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #187
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Clg82, hit any good trails up your way lately?
Unread 10-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #188
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Mud is ok if thats what your into.

I just remember Azusa being more of a party spot when I went there years ago. When I go wheeling I like to get away from the the large crowds, and cut my own trail where it's legal to do it.

I like crawling over ground that the only other person that might of ever been there was maybe a Indian, or a prospector 100+ years ago. Nothing better then crawling along and the only tracks you see are yours.
Wow, that some deep s#@t hotshot -great way to put it!!!

Ok, well I think the date is set. Everyone seems to be in agreement with October 22nd. Now let's set the place. So far Phelan is winning....
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #189
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qewbawl View Post
Ok, I'm all confused now... where we're you planning on have everyone meet up, apple valley of LA mirada?
La Mirada, back then when I was planning on everything... I had no plans to move.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #190
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper

La Mirada, back then when I was planning on everything... I had no plans to move.
Ok, so your planning on having the get together in la mirada -letsmeet see what we can work out.

So what's your vote on where we should go wheeling????
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #191
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Clg82, hit any good trails up your way lately?
There are tons of them in the panamint valley area.....pleasant canyon comes to mind...that is a great scenic route , through a creek, through green pastures, back into the mountains....all the desert has to offer in one big loop....oh and hundreds of burros, that don't take too kindly to people...they like to charge at us when we're making the loop lol
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #192
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Also no worries on the hijack, as long as I can hang out with some more jeepers again I don't mind.

My plan several months ago was to pile everybody here, shoot the **** and eat, then head out to Phelan and hit up some trails. I hadn't even started this thread back then as a matter of fact.

But now that I'm moving, eventually down the road we could just pile up at somebodies house who lives near the trails and have a bbq there. Would make a lot more sense than the guys up north coming down here, then going back up there. For the guys who live south of the trails, it would just be heading up north, then hitting the trails, and then heading home. Just a two way trip.

Still not enough power.
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #193
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qewbawl View Post
Ok, so your planning on having the get together in la mirada -letsmeet see what we can work out.

So what's your vote on where we should go wheeling????
Lol should I just call you up?

Still not enough power.
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #194
clg82
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

here is a link to a youtube video a bunch of off roaders put together of pleasant canyon ride:

Unread 10-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #195
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper

Lol should I just call you up?
Lol yeah, when you get a chance

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.