Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

953K views 30K replies 209 participants last post by  Rallyrs 
#1 ·
I can't believe nobody has started this thread before, therefore I will start it...

La Mirada, 90638

#243 ·
lol well since im full asian does that mean im great in math xP
Which explains your screen name.

By law that means you are better at math than I am. So therefore if we got into a heated trigonometry battle, you would in fact win. Also the Irish side of me would lead to my demise due to being half wasted on Jameson whiskey, and several pints of Guinness... on tap of course. :thumbsup:

#244 ·
Y'all missed out this afternoon

Went wheelin at a local bunny trail, it was fun. Of course had to fix my buddy's heep first, it spit coolant at him and gave him a few somewhat
painfull burns. Once I got the fan working and some water poured in the radiator, we could air down and do some putting about.
His ole CJ did pretty darn good, the ole beast flexed pretty good for something on horse drawn wagon springs.
We met only a few other Jeepers and had a royal good time blowing through the trail. I got to to try out my grooved and trashed Krawlers that I bought for a song and am happy with those.
Here are a few pics of my buddy's CJ

#247 ·
Clg82, It's only a 10 mile drive for me to the where we'll be meeting up.:cool:

This is a pretty easy trail, it's more of a meet n greet then anything. Qewbawl or someone else was wanting a stocker friendly run so I figured this would be a good one for them. It may be to tame for some of you? Hope nobody is disappointed. It's not very long either.

I have some pics from the first time I took the trail. I'll post them up on Monday when I'm on my desk top. The steep grade and boulders at the bottom really didn't seem like much to me. I haven't been down to the bottom this year though so maybe it changed some? You'll see what I'm talking about when I post some pictures on Monday.

Aw12345, your buddy has a nice CJ. Looks like we missed out on a good time today. I spent my day looking for a decent used jeep, no luck really. Hopefully next time we can hit he trail with you.

#257 ·
Clg82, It's only a 10 mile drive for me to the where we'll be meeting up.:cool:

This is a pretty easy trail, it's more of a meet n greet then anything. Qewbawl or someone else was wanting a stocker friendly run so I figured this would be a good one for them. It may be to tame for some of you? Hope nobody is disappointed. It's not very long either.

I have some pics from the first time I took the trail. I'll post them up on Monday when I'm on my desk top. The steep grade and boulders at the bottom really didn't seem like much to me. I haven't been down to the bottom this year though so maybe it changed some? You'll see what I'm talking about when I post some pictures on Monday.

Aw12345, your buddy has a nice CJ. Looks like we missed out on a good time today. I spent my day looking for a decent used jeep, no luck really. Hopefully next time we can hit he trail with you.
if possible could I get an exact address for where we are meeting at so I can punch it into my GPS....i would appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.