Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

953K views 30K replies 209 participants last post by  Rallyrs 
#1 ·
I can't believe nobody has started this thread before, therefore I will start it...

La Mirada, 90638

#223 ·
TRIP UPDATE:

So, over the past week we've been planning to get as many people as we can, who are on this thread, and go offroading.

Well, here is what we have (tentatively):

When: Saturday, October 22nd
Trail: Silverwood lake to Delvils hole
Meeting time: 8:45am
Meeting location: Yet to be determined

All we have to do is determine a good meeting location where we can maybe grab some grub, and drinks, and introduce ourselves and shoot the breeze for a few before we head up to the trail.

NOW, BY A SHOW OF HANDS, WHO WILL MAKE KT???

All are welcome to come along - the more the merrier!
I will be in but you need to let me know where the location is of the actual trail? So I can see how far it is from me....

#225 ·
TRIP UPDATE:

So, over the past week we've been planning to get as many people as we can, who are on this thread, and go offroading.

Well, here is what we have (tentatively):

When: Saturday, October 22nd
Trail: Silverwood lake to Delvils hole
Meeting time: 8:45am
Meeting location: Yet to be determined

All we have to do is determine a good meeting location where we can maybe grab some grub, and drinks, and introduce ourselves and shoot the breeze for a few before we head up to the trail.

NOW, BY A SHOW OF HANDS, WHO WILL MAKE KT???

All are welcome to come along - the more the merrier!
Why not meet at the Mc Donalds at the 15 fwy and the 138. Gives everybody a change to fuel up, eat something and from there is not all that far to Lake Silverwood. Devils hole is a pretty darn cool place

#227 ·
Can any one tell me if a stock YJ can make the run at devils hole.
Yes thats exactly why we picked it, someone on here was asking for stocker friendly run ;). I'll post up the trail numbers when I can get to my maps, may not be until tomorrow though? This is pretty much a fire road with a few puddles, and ruff spots in the road. We'll just be cruising along enjoying the scenery.

#231 ·
Yes thats exactly why we picked it, someone on here was asking for stocker friendly run ;). I'll post up the trail numbers when I can get to my maps, may not be until tomorrow though? This is pretty much a fire road with a few puddles, and ruff spots in the road. We'll just be cruising along enjoying the scenery.
Is there any harder trails between the lake and hole?:rofl: if a few of us want to take a detour and meet up at the end of the trail....or the ones that the stockers could bypass?:kiss:

#236 ·
Can any one tell me if a stock YJ can make the run at devils hole.
You should be ok. 3n34x down into Devil's Hole it's very steep with tight turns. The last 50 feet of the trail has a few good sized rocks but is easily navigated with a good spotter. You can even park before that section and walk down to Devil's Hole, just don't block the trail.

Is there any harder trails between the lake and hole?:rofl: if a few of us want to take a detour and meet up at the end of the trail....or the ones that the stockers could bypass?:kiss:
Check out 2n17x. Fun trail!

#240 ·
Don't worry, I'm half asian so I'm good at math... somewhat.

Just about every trail around here has bypasses for the guys with stock tires. So almost any trail we hit will be fine.

With that being said...

I'm in but since my YJ is in pieces, I'm riding with somebody.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.