Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Unread 10-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #151
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Both my put put Jeeps

I am always game for a quicky Cleghorn run or a cruise out to lake Silverwood.
Dishpan, Holcomb, JB, Gold Mountain, Heart Break ridge and Motino wash are all fun stuff

Unread 10-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #152
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
I'm moving out to Phelan not too long from now.
Good deal let me know when you make the move, we'll go wheelin.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #153
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
I'm down for that... I posted a while back somewhere on here that I was wanting to have a BBQ at my house with some beer and what not.

Nobody was down.

Was planning on having everybody bring their Jeeps and pile into the driveway and all along the street.
LOL im down for that, but more or less I want to do that at a trail. Like we all bring something like a pot luck.
ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #154
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar

LOL im down for that, but more or less I want to do that at a trail. Like we all bring something like a pot luck.
Now that sounds like a plan. Let's make it happen!!!
qewbawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2011, 02:30 AM   #155
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Lol yeah I was wanting to do a BBQ so we can all meet each other and shoot the ****, then the next day or maybe that weekend hit a trail and then pile up at my place for beers and watching the videos and pictures we would all probably end up taking.

I've got sony vegas pro 9 and 10 so I can edit all the pictures and videos into a youtube video.

The videos on our youtube channel are from windows movie maker, and then the last few are sony vegas. I just started learning how to use it at the time so they aren't Project JK status.

www.youtube.com/saltriverracing

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #156
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper
Lol yeah I was wanting to do a BBQ so we can all meet each other and shoot the ****, then the next day or maybe that weekend hit a trail and then pile up at my place for beers and watching the videos and pictures we would all probably end up taking.

I've got sony vegas pro 9 and 10 so I can edit all the pictures and videos into a youtube video.

The videos on our youtube channel are from windows movie maker, and then the last few are sony vegas. I just started learning how to use it at the time so they aren't Project JK status.

www.youtube.com/saltriverracing
That sounds like a great idea. If your still willing to let us get together at your house, let's set a date and make it happen.

We'll do exactly what you suggested - We can all meet up at your house in the morning, hit the trail, then get back together at your house and shoot the breeze.
Unread 10-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #157
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Lets start listing all the places we know around the area, and lets be sure that the trails are at least beginner or intermediate because not all of us have a fully loaded jeep, some people have stock.
ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #158
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qewbawl View Post
That sounds like a great idea. If your still willing to let us get together at your house, let's set a date and make it happen.

We'll do exactly what you suggested - We can all meet up at your house in the morning, hit the trail, then get back together at your house and shoot the breeze.
Score! You guys all decide on the date. Right now I'm out of stock on beer at the house and my YJ is in pieces... in the garage AND the back yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
Lets start listing all the places we know around the area, and lets be sure that the trails are at least beginner or intermediate because not all of us have a fully loaded jeep, some people have stock.
Lol yeah, sometimes I have to remember that some people are stock. I'm used to Jeeps with a minimum of 33s.

Still not enough power.
Unread 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #159
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

SunDevilJeeper,

Where do you live (so we can look up trails on your area)?
Unread 10-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #160
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

La Mirada.

The nearest trail I know of is up near Phelan, since I'm next to Fullerton... there really ain't much around here.

Still not enough power.
Unread 10-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #161
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ok.

Does anyone know of any trails in Phelan, or the surrounding area, that will accommodate all of us (including those of us with stock rigs)???
Unread 10-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #162
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Cleghorn and the surrounding trails.

The area I'm moving to might not be Phelan now, but close by. The house we're looking at is right on the edge of town... so close to the edge of the town that the road next to the house turns into a trail.

Still not enough power.
Unread 10-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #163
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Out of Phelan, I can hook you up with a stocker run out into the desert. Run to the Edwards fence line and back, approx 50 miles each way. Great for stockers and there's plenty of spots along the way for those of us with 33's to have some fun if we want.

You guys just let me know when you want to go and we can all meet up in the Stater Bros shopping center in town.
Unread 10-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #164
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Cleghorn and the surrounding trails.

The area I'm moving to might not be Phelan now, but close by. The house we're looking at is right on the edge of town... so close to the edge of the town that the road next to the house turns into a trail.
Wheres the house? Close to Phelan, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood???
Unread 10-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #165
qewbawl
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Out of Phelan, I can hook you up with a stocker run out into the desert. Run to the Edwards fence line and back, approx 50 miles each way. Great for stockers and there's plenty of spots along the way for those of us with 33's to have some fun if we want.

You guys just let me know when you want to go and we can all meet up in the Stater Bros shopping center in town.
Sounds good hotshot. Can you get us the address to the stater bros?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.