Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY! - Page 1041 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #15601
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

It was never connected to be honest.....so I don't know when I bought my house how that was missed.... Damn! It was good timing and all. I immediately unplugged the thing, not knowing where the smell was coming from. I had laundry going ( my new 150 ooo$ sweater now- he saved the house- I washed by itself), and the drier. I just went into garage to check to see how the sweater is doing.....and smelled it. So then I unplugged the drier, emptied the laundry, thought about cutting off the gas, pulled happy out of the garage, had fire extinguisher ready. Then I thought I should possibly disconnect the drier, and put it outside the garage. That's when the gas company came in handy...so I called them and they sent a technician...
I did not wanted to call my fire station, it was in the middle of the night and the guys were run raggedy anyways.....so, gasman showed me the lint ball, size of a quarter....anyways...I am not comfy using a drier anymore... I guess it's gonna take a while till my laundry will dry in wintertime...lol
Sorry that your auntie was nit so fortunate. Those lint hoses are supposed to be vacuumed out every few month to keep lint down. Now with the hose properly connected the dryer will blow it right outside.... I am not sure if I favor using any drier near the gas tank of my jeep or by motorcycle....

THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #15602
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

The 24th is getting close.....
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/birth-zombiehunta-1612329/
zombiehunta666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #15603
ZJ1995
1995 ZJ 

24th? I missed something or forgot
ZJ1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 12:00 AM   #15604
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cougar buttes shindig with Gary/Poppa
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #15605
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post

Sorry that your auntie was nit so fortunate. Those lint hoses are supposed to be vacuumed out every few month to keep lint down. Now with the hose properly connected the dryer will blow it right outside.... I am not sure if I favor using any drier near the gas tank of my jeep or by motorcycle....
Yeah, I heard it sucked. Lost the entire house and a few animals they couldn't get out. I wasnt born yet though.

We have a thing that goes on the vacuum that goes into the lint trap area. That gets cleaned after every load though. First thing I do.
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:12 AM   #15606
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear. I look at my beautiful poopies laying and so peaceful sleeping. I would rather give my life then them getting hurt. They are like fuzzy children. Also thinking upgrading my alarmsystem and adding a smokedetector/ co in garage... And a doggie door. My pups fo firedrills but not sure how they would react in case of fire snd me not home. Very scary situation. We have a rally point in bk yard. Ja the dryer is unplugged. I am not sure if i am gonna use it.
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:17 AM   #15607
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Sorry to hear. I look at my beautiful poopies laying and so peaceful sleeping. I would rather give my life then them getting hurt. They are like fuzzy children. Also thinking upgrading my alarmsystem and adding a smokedetector/ co in garage... And a doggie door. My pups fo firedrills but not sure how they would react in case of fire snd me not home. Very scary situation. We have a rally point in bk yard. Ja the dryer is unplugged. I am not sure if i am gonna use it.
We dont leave the dogs in the house if no one is home for that reason. I stick them outside enough each day for them to grow a thick coat so they don't freeze when they are out for more than 20 minutes at a time. My girlfriends dog never gets a thick coat haha.

Id stick a detector in there anyways. At least a smoke detector. Not sure how badly the cars would effect the co detector.
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:20 AM   #15608
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

There are combo co/ smoke i think. Yep i gotta poopyproof my yard... Thatway they can hang out and be safe...
Unread 11-19-2013, 02:17 AM   #15609
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114
There are combo co/ smoke i think. Yep i gotta poopyproof my yard... Thatway they can hang out and be safe...
Yeah. I've installed several of them in the past few months. Loud as hell
Unread 11-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #15610
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yep the ones i have wake up dead people too i am sure... I am gonna pick at least one up after school today. Its just scary. Here the matchstick houses burn down, in europe where i am from they just burn out. ( you close the door, call fd) not like here that everythibg s gone...
Unread 11-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #15611
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJ1995
24th? I missed something or forgot
Trying to get a run going. Thor is in and rrampley and jk09 from WF are in. Possibly going to Big Bear. Waiting on a few here to decide. And yes... Hotshot is on the fence.
Unread 11-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #15612
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666
Trying to get a run going. Thor is in and rrampley and jk09 from WF are in. Possibly going to Big Bear. Waiting on a few here to decide. And yes... Hotshot is on the fence.
Lol. Hotshots jeep is in the shop still. If I can make it I will. I wouldn't miss you climbing over the rock pile at the Holcomb creek gate if I can help it.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #15613
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot
Lol. Hotshots jeep is in the shop still. If I can make it I will. I wouldn't miss you climbing over the rock pile at the Holcomb creek gate if I can help it. Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Haha. So now were taking in third person?

Yes the zombiehunta will lead you through dishpan and Holcomb no problem!
Unread 11-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #15614
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I have a set of rear 6" flat flares made by xenon, that are just taking up room. Installed them once, then decided I wanted the stock ones back on. They fit any TJ or LJ, maybe even yj's. if anybody wants them I'd let them go super cheap.
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #15615
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666
Haha. So now were taking in third person? Yes the zombiehunta will lead you through dishpan and Holcomb no problem!
Just make sure you have a tow strap and recovery points on your bumpers.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.