Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

953K views 30K replies 209 participants last post by  Rallyrs 
#1 ·
I can't believe nobody has started this thread before, therefore I will start it...

La Mirada, 90638

#2 ·
Torrance, 90503

#13 ·
fancy?

He drive a jeep? i've seen a few sweet looking jeeps around, not many jeeps at all though.

nah, he drives a honda unfortunately. his loan got turned down, but he's going for another one. once it goes through he'll be getting a JK.

one of his roommates drives a silver JK though! rubicon on 31 inch KM1s.

#15 ·
danielbuck said:
I'm in west-LA, Westchester 90045

Just south of Venice and the Marina, just north of LAX (technically the city of Los Angeles is on my mailing address, but all the signs read "westchester" for some reason)
Yo, what up! I work at LAX and spend a lot of time in the immediate area after work. We usually go out for drinks after work.

#17 ·
danielbuck said:
I'm really never around my place in the evening, I usually work late (up in Venice or Santa Monica), I usually meet up with folks from work up there for drinks. Where do yall go around LAX?
We used to go to a few places around the area - Moes, Mellodys, The custom hotel, Wild Goose, etc. Now we hang out at a pub in Culver City, which is not far at all from LAX. The pub is called Joxer Dailys or something like that. Really cool place. Good crowd, cheap booze, and Karaoke on Wed nights.

Where abouts do you hang out in Venice/Santa Monica?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.