Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Roll Call: LOS ANGELES COUNTY!

953K views 30K replies 209 participants last post by  Rallyrs 
#1 ·
I can't believe nobody has started this thread before, therefore I will start it...

La Mirada, 90638

#82 ·
I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy that wants to go fishing this weekend, if that doesn't pan out I may take a cruise out in the desert between Phelan and Edwards? Easy trails, just good scenery.

No problem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.

#83 ·
I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy that wants to go fishing this weekend, if that doesn't pan out I may take a cruise out in the desert between Phelan and Edwards? Easy trails, just good scenery.

No problem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.
Keep me up to date, I'll be out that way this weekend in lancaster/palmdale.

#84 ·
Hotshot said:

No roblem qewbawl, when your wheeling with me if we come across a section of trail your not comfortable crossing all you have to do is say the word. You won't get no grief from me over it.
I just looked up Phelan on the map (its off the 138 by wrightwood, right?) and I would definitely be down for that!

#87 ·
Calico it is! but when....oh on a side note I drove all the way to Victorville (from Ridgecrest) just to get a phone call from the shop telling me that my parts for the super 35 never arrived.....I was pissed after driving 2 hours just to hear that.....so I went to best buy and bought a 60" plasma television lol.....oh well maybe another time
Dang I wish I can do that when im pissed, all i did was get ice cream xP

#89 ·
Hotshot said:
Not going fishing, I think I'm going to cruise the desert this Saturday. Or if you guys can think of a trail you want to hit let me know.
Well, I'm sorry to hear your not going fishing but I would like to join you on any trail you hit Saturday. That trail out by wrightwood sounds good to me. Let me know the details

#93 ·
Anyone ever hit any trails in the Santa Clarita area?
I was thinking most of that area was privately owned land now? My step dad and his grand parents use to be freinds with the people that use to own the Lilac Ranch in Acton. His grand parents worked there for many years during harvest season. He took us up there a lot as kids, I remember a trail out the back of their property going south that led up into the Mountains. Always wanted to see where that trail led to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.