prairie city? - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > prairie city?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #121
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
Timatoe, did you finally get a locker up front? I bet your 8.8 is still in the garage.
No and Yes

But I'm gonna try and do both of those by the end of summer. I'm gonna go ahead and put in the 8.8 spring under for now, I'm really close to being able to do that.

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #122
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
i missed the explosion too! there is a run open for two more guy,s saturday to hell hole . see the sac jeeper thread.
I would love to go, unfortunately I'm on call this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
No and Yes

But I'm gonna try and do both of those by the end of summer. I'm gonna go ahead and put in the 8.8 spring under for now, I'm really close to being able to do that.
I could help Memorial Day week only. I've got to go to Paradise the weekend after. Let me know. I need the 8.8 experience
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #123
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Just got the ok for a few more funds from the boss. So, I'm gonna hold off a bit more on the 8.8 and see if I can't get the last of what I need to go SOA at the same time.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #124
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Just got the ok for a few more funds from the boss. So, I'm gonna hold off a bit more on the 8.8 and see if I can't get the last of what I need to go SOA at the same time.

Aussie locker $250 and free shipping. Plus he's a vendor.

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...od=AL-XD-13027
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #125
Jeepster83
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i spotted my girlfriend on the same spot, and the same line a few months back.

WyoTech West Sacramento - Graduated 8/19/2011

Back into my Jeep... finally.
Jeepster83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.