prairie city? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > prairie city?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #91
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

I think we we're leaving a bit after 1, too bad we missed you it was four of us together.

Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #92
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

^^^^^LOL nice to see that you changed your profile pic!!!! So hows that liscence plate coming along?
Unread 04-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #93
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

YEA IT WAS CRAZY HOT and the mud smelled like dank hahah and it took me forever to get off. thats why i hate going there dirtbiking, cause it takes years to get the damn mud off and they have small jumps =(

when did you guys leave? and if you guys pic a trail that isnt real technical i wouldnt mind joining in on it

heres on pic. more to come (sorry for bad pic. its off my friends cell phone)

btw that jeep did amazing for being all stock. only had to put it in 4-lo a couple of times
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #94
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

sweet^^^
10char
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #95
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

got more pics

THE RIGS

(and yes there was a commander with us)

LOOK AT THAT FLEX ROFL

Down the little hill

not so little anymore

And the best way to end the day, with some In N Out

it looks like you guys had more fun
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #96
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

connor did you go up the stair steps?
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #97
Goobersbro

im still bummed i couldnt make it I got the pricing on my steel today for my rear bumper so as soon as i get my tax return i will be picking that up and ordering my bearing kit, spindle, and latch.

Then i will be ready for a trail ride with you guys. I could go on something easy to moderate but as of rite now i have zero recovery points on my jeep so hopefully by the time you guys do a trail run i will have that bumper done. Either that you we will suffer if i have to be recovered haha i guess i could always pull the bumperets and use the stock metal in there
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #98
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

i got my tax return all right its a minus 4500
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #99
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
connor did you go up the stair steps?
lets see. when i first got there, i looked at it, and it looked intimidating. later on as i got more comfortable i came back. attempted it. i knew the path to take but my tires blow and i kept spinnin out. i kept momentum but my tires just sucked. and we didnt air down either cause none of us had an air tank. so yes i tried the stairs but couldnt get up it. but everything to the left of it i did (the rock ledge thingy) i honestly think i did really good for my first time 4-wheeling and i was very happy with how my jeep performed.
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #100
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
im still bummed i couldnt make it I got the pricing on my steel today for my rear bumper so as soon as i get my tax return i will be picking that up and ordering my bearing kit, spindle, and latch.

Then i will be ready for a trail ride with you guys. I could go on something easy to moderate but as of rite now i have zero recovery points on my jeep so hopefully by the time you guys do a trail run i will have that bumper done. Either that you we will suffer if i have to be recovered haha i guess i could always pull the bumperets and use the stock metal in there
i think you and me are in the same boat. i dont have recovery points either. and im saving up for a bumper right now
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #101
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post

check out rusty wranglers hooks in the back. cheep and easy
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #102
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
check out rusty wranglers hooks in the back. cheep and easy
yea i have looked at that and might do something like that if i dont have my bumper done by then but i think i will have my bumper done by next weekend hopefully
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:24 PM   #103
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I knew we all hit that in about the same spot.

It was fun, worth $5, but thought there woulda been a lot more to do. We'll definately have to work out some trail runs. Maybe get some set up in the Sacramento Jeepers group thread.

Guess my photobucket pics are bigger than the others.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #104
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
^^^^^LOL nice to see that you changed your profile pic!!!! So hows that liscence plate coming along?
not too well I am sorry to say..... I had to put her down .....

thankfully a parking lot fix and not a bodyshop fix.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #105
cody11ca
1993 YJ Wrangler 

sorry i missed it guys. long weekend pledging a fraternity and i just got into town, and had class today. let me know when the next run is and i am there.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #8
cody11ca is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.