prairie city? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > prairie city?

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 04-19-2009, 05:12 AM   #46
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

timatoe and big how bout we just meet up at the entrance to the place, just try and remember each others jeeps. i myself dont have a cb, i got the winch instead for my b-day.

Unread 04-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #47
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

That's good cause, I don't got a winch.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #48
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

lol then were set!
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #49
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

so its just the 3 of us?
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #50
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The other guys i pm'd sayed they are down! I say let see offical responses here and now!!!!

Im in!
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #51
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in

See you at the entrance about 10.
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #52
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i know the cody 11 guys said he's a deff. so he should be there. i'll check the thread again round 9pm tonight.
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #53
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

hey big dont forget that camera of yours!!!!
Unread 04-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #54
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ahhh crap. I have 5 classes Monday. Im completely off on Tuesdays though. Have fun without me.

So when's the next trip gonna be
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #55
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

o camera! and batteries. ill be there
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 04-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #56
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

so from placerville i can take latrobe to white rock and it should be on white rock?
Unread 04-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #57
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
so from placerville i can take latrobe to white rock and it should be on white rock?
I haven't been there yet, but I think so, because Google maps has me going from Prairie City Rd. to White Rock.

Also having not been out there, I don't know what all is around there or how long we'll be there, so I plan on bring some water and a sammich. Just something to think about.
Unread 04-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #58
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

ay!

big, or you can go a little past latrobe to praire city rd to left/south from 50 to right on white rock, then its only a mile or two to the left hand entrance to the park.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #59
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
I haven't been there yet, but I think so, because Google maps has me going from Prairie City Rd. to White Rock.

Also having not been out there, I don't know what all is around there or how long we'll be there, so I plan on bring some water and a sammich. Just something to think about.
yes sir. you can take white rock. your best bet is to take Highway 50 down to prairie city exit take a left, and go to prairie city till you get on white rock. then take a right onto white rock and on the left should be a hangtown sign, keep going and the entrance to Prairie city is on your left. Cant really miss it. btw i might be going im not sure since i have a stock jeep and street tires.(should i go or not help me decide?) and i have a cb im always on ch 10 so i guess we can make that the official channel.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.

Last edited by connor0770; 04-19-2009 at 11:29 PM..
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #60
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
yes sir. you can take white rock. your best bet is to take Highway 50 down to prairie city exit take a left, and go to prairie city till you get on white rock. then take a right onto white rock and on the left should be a hangtown sign, keep going and the entrance to Prairie city is on your left. Cant really miss it. btw i might be going im not sure since i have a stock jeep and street tires.(should i go or not help me decide?) and i have a cb im always on ch 10 so i guess we can make that the official channel.
come and meet eveyone, im not going to get to crazy, i have a trip on friday.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.