prairie city? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > prairie city?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #16
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to set something up for two weeks on the 20th or 21st?

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Sound like i might be able to make it. I just got my smitty xrc8 yesterday and i still need to mount it up but it would be great to test it out up there!
Unread 04-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #18
cody11ca
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I will be there! Cant think of anything else better to do. Lets finalize it and do it.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #8
cody11ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #19
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody11ca View Post
I will be there! Cant think of anything else better to do. Lets finalize it and do it.
WooHoo, cause I really want to see that new top.

Either of those days will work for me, but Monday is probably better.
Unread 04-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #20
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Tim, I'd like to go too, but unfortunately I'm back to working full time, and don't another day off until Memorial Week. Here's a pic of me stuck at Prairie City last December. I slipped up against a rock, and couldn't back up. I eventually got off.

She thought it was hilarious.

White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

So the 20th is good for me, can't do the 21st.
Unread 04-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #22
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'll try to make it, it depends on what the wife has going.
Unread 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #23
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

TTT

Let's get some solid commitments here.
Unread 04-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #24
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

So far sounds good! Everything lines up at work and i just got the winch put on, so heck why not? This way you could show me your home made posi setup and show me how to rig it up on mine!!!!
Count me in!!! P.M. me with time and location info. And its been years since i've been there, whats the entry fee nowadays?
Unread 04-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #25
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

The site I linked to earlier on says it's a $5 day use fee. I don't know other than that though cause I've never been there.
Unread 04-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #26
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

^^^^^^dont worry cause i havent been there since i first bought the jeep, so its been years since ive been there!!!
Unread 04-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #27
BlueJeep98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'd like to tag along with you guys. The 20th is when it is happening?
BlueJeep98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #28
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

So far thats correct!!! Like i said earlier lets P.M. later this weekend for time and meet up info.
Unread 04-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #29
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVADAGARY View Post
I'm in Fernley, NV but I have family in Folsom and race R/C at Prairie City and Rescue. I'll be down there on Memorial weekend and hopefully my ZJ will be ready to go. I thought Priaire City was just for motorcycles. Shows you what I know.
Keep me in the loop.
wow i used to race out there. but then my lil 1/10 scale cars got to expensive. lol so if you want to buy them, one is Dalton R.'s old Losi Drake and i also have a Duramax Nitro Evader ST i never use them anymore. anyway back on topic. i still only have a stock jeep with some gay street tires but i would def. go out there to have fun and learn some new things. Im in highschool so i wouldnt be out there till later, but im free on the weekends, and this coming monday i have a half day so i can go out there monday. anybody up for it
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #30
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

btw the entry fee is $5 just recently went dirt biking there. BEWARE, its really dusty, at least it was when i went riding and im down for the 20th, hopefully i dont have track practice my email is connor0770@yahoo.com pm me or e-mail me for time and location thanks guys
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.