Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

prairie city?

6K views 124 replies 18 participants last post by  Jeepster83 
#1 ·
Anyone intrested in heading out to the city for a day? Im off mondays and tuesdays always, and i get off work around 1pm every other day of the week. I work for costco in stockton and live in lodi and i'm looking for some new wheeling buddies! so if your intrested pm me and we can get a group to meet up somewhere and head out!:2thumbsup:

#2 ·
hey, i would love to maybe hit up prairie city sometime. ill warn you now, im in a stock cherokee sport. so i cant really do that much. but hopefully this summer i should have a 3.5 lift and some A/T's

#4 ·
I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays, ,everyother week. I work this next Mon. and Tues. but I'm off the next set. I'm up for it.

I forget to check this area too often, so if you guys get something setup, shoot me a PM.

#6 ·
im always down to go on my days off. it will have to wait till a couple weeks though cause im installing the two new springs i got from ryan at rc this week, and next week i got to take the jeep back to 4wheelparts in modesto cause they are replacing my throwout bearing on my centerforce stage two.

#14 ·
I'm in Fernley, NV but I have family in Folsom and race R/C at Prairie City and Rescue. I'll be down there on Memorial weekend and hopefully my ZJ will be ready to go:(. I thought Priaire City was just for motorcycles. Shows you what I know.:D
Keep me in the loop.:thumbsup:

#20 ·
Hey Tim, I'd like to go too, but unfortunately I'm back to working full time, and don't another day off until Memorial Week. Here's a pic of me stuck at Prairie City last December. I slipped up against a rock, and couldn't back up. I eventually got off.

She thought it was hilarious.

#24 ·
So far sounds good! Everything lines up at work and i just got the winch put on, so heck why not? This way you could show me your home made posi setup and show me how to rig it up on mine!!!!:thumbsup:
Count me in!!! P.M. me with time and location info. And its been years since i've been there, whats the entry fee nowadays?

#30 ·
btw the entry fee is $5 just recently went dirt biking there. BEWARE, its really dusty, at least it was when i went riding and im down for the 20th, hopefully i dont have track practice my email is connor0770@yahoo.com pm me or e-mail me for time and location thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.