Pismo Anybody - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Pismo Anybody

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Question Pismo Anybody

hello, has anyone been to pismo lately? I havent been ther in over 10 years.Have the activists closed it yet? im THINKING OF GOING ON NOV 6,7,8,9.

bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Haven't been there for a cople years but I REALLY want to go. I think I might try to go Thxgiving weekend
Unread 10-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I just called a friend in the bay area and he says ther some sort of landcruiser thing going on the 8th of nov. any jeepers want to go and crash there party?
Unread 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
acompgeek
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I was there last weekend but on motorcycles. I took the jeep there about a month ago, it was ok but i don't think dunes are the funnest place in a jeep, maybe because I was terrified of getting stuck in one of the bowls.
acompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
edmond
2012 JK Wrangler 

I think we are heading up there over the thanksgiving weekend....

SOLD -2006 LJ, 38" BFG's on KMC Beadlocks, Sway-A-Way coilovers, FT LA, D60 ProRocks,ARB's,Rock Hard Cage, Prestige Billet Products Etc..
edmond is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmond View Post
I think we are heading up there over the thanksgiving weekend....
I don't know if it will be different this year, but when I went Thxgiving weekend a couple years back we thought it would be dead... WRONG! Be prepapred for lots of traffic out on the sand
Unread 10-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #7
kidA
1996 ZJ 

i went twice this summer might go again soon i love riding near the beach.
kidA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Got my reservations today for pismo on the 6th,7th,8th.but a load noise came from my d35 and its toast.i was going to change it anyway.
92jeepteardown-008.jpg  
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
Unread 11-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

last call for pismo, i got the jeep ready and just going for 3 days instead of 4. IM leaving on friday morn. if anybody wants to go then Give me a shout , ill have the jeep with a flat black front fender.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'

Last edited by bigsquat; 11-05-2008 at 08:58 AM..
Unread 11-05-2008, 07:42 AM   #10
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Sand is fun, rust is not...
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads
  • Pismo Beach - California Jeep Forum (1 replies)
  • Pismo - California Jeep Forum (7 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.