Pi-Pi Valley weekend run - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Pi-Pi Valley weekend run

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 07-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #46
sean924
1998 ZJ 

i vote early satuday. any objections?

Unread 07-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #47
DDJ55
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I like the idea for getting up early Saturday morning and going. I don't get off until 6:30 Friday so I would be driving up there in the dark.

Were would be a good meeting spot? Placerville? SLy Park? what do you think?
DDJ55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2009, 09:24 PM   #48
sean924
1998 ZJ 

i think placerville would be good, we could all meet up and grab coffee in the morning and figure out some sort of plan for the first day and then head out to the trail. how about we try to get a final head count by like friday afternoon so we know who we are waiting on to show up saturday morning? haha.
Unread 07-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #49
DDJ55
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in.

I looked for a good coffee place to meet up at and found Sierra Rizing mixed in with all the starbucks in placerville. I would rather try a local coffee spot than get the double mocha latte carmel machiato at starbucks.

Here is the address and link, What would be a good time? 10AM?

Sierra Rizing - Placerville
442 Main St Placerville, CA 95667-5608
(530) 295-0442
http://www.sierrarizing.com/index.htm
Unread 07-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #50
sean924
1998 ZJ 

bad news guys, im out. chief just called a wildland drill for saturday....start time? 6am...... being that im one of the new guys in the department, it would look pretty bad to miss an essential drill being that EDH just got back from a stike team assignment on a big wildland fire. son of a *****, i had almost everything packed up and ready to go into the back of the jeep. im on a rain check for this one. another trail run shall be scheduled soon. have fun, be safe, and take tons of pictures!
Unread 07-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #51
DDJ55
2002 TJ Wrangler 

CANCELLED,

Hey Guys I am going to go ahead and call this cancelled. Tim has to work, my wingmans car broke down and he can't make it from the bay. Plus I can use the day to add on my 1" body lift

till next time...
Unread 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #52
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Bummer, actually I am glad to see this cancelled as well. I was going to step out as we have a lot going on, Till next time...
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.