Pi-Pi Valley weekend run - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Pi-Pi Valley weekend run

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #16
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
oh darn, how terrible it would be to go wheelin all day and end up in beautiful lake tahoe on a summer evening when its nice and cool and relaxing. maybe someone would like to share my misery? im looking forward to getting out there and putting the heep where it belongs!!!
well you cant and up at lake tahoe via trail but you can sure et close to it.. also there are a few old fire towers that we can go to... they are really fun!!

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

How come everything i see for pi pi is atv or moto trails? Kinda boring!!!
Unread 06-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #18
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
How come everything i see for pi pi is atv or moto trails? Kinda boring!!!
lol not boring..... i love the riding up there.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #19
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Thats what pipi is mostly known for, the off roading for recreation vehicles. I promise you theres enough trails up there for jeeps to waste a summer afternoon or days.

So when is a good day of the week for everyone ? I am open to about all. If I could get something going it might just be within 2 weeks or so, this trip is very close (distance wise) we're not all going to have an agreement on which day is best. It would jsut be fun to get something going, if you can't/don't make this trip pipi is hugh there will be more trips in the future.

Its saturday afternoon and I have a bad itch to head up lol
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1

Last edited by awachwhiteboy; 06-20-2009 at 01:00 PM..
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #20
TJCole
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I would be up for the July 18-19 dates. We need to set an official day so I can request days off this time.
TJCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #21
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Are mondays even a possibility for for you all, Tjcole sounds like maybe not for you ?

Jacoob I know you're ok with mondays, connor ?
Unread 06-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #22
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I know tim and bob are usually good for a monday run.
Unread 06-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #23
TJCole
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Are mondays even a possibility for for you all, Tjcole sounds like maybe not for you ?
I'm off tuesdays and wednesdays, but if I get enough of I noticed I can always request days off. Or, if it comes down to it I can call in sick.
TJCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #24
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Well I dont want to be accused of stealing the show here or anything but lets just get some dates going. I'd like to set it up for maybe 29th june maybe too soon, next week is 4th of july week I'd like to avoid that. That would put us at the 13th of july, I know this is still soon and not all would be able to go but this place is just about central meeting ground for most of us. there will always be another trip where you would not see the same country, the place is hugh. The wife and I almost went up on sat but, I took her rappeling instead, good times
Maybe we'll consider this trip and scouting mission for the others, you know find the best places

Just an idea, talk it up
Unread 06-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #25
DDJ55
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The start of the thread was Weekend run, tears, I am so hurt.

I am still planning on the 18th-19th run. A couple jeepers already planned the trip and took the days off. If you have already taken days off, 13th cough, enjoy, take pictures and post them. Then us 18th folk can see them.

Either way, we are all 4 Wheelers and will hang out eventually, have fun,
DDJ55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #26
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
I know tim and bob are usually good for a monday run.
I'm probably doing this.... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/someone-want-do-pardoe-strawberry-deervalley-early-next-week-803770/

I'm sure pipi will be fun, but I don't like eat'n dust all day.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #27
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Opps, sorry about that, well like I said it would be fun just to get something going this place is close to most of us. I'll fly with the weekend run, and yeah it is eating dust there and just about everywhere off road now
Unread 06-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #28
sean924
1998 ZJ 

i still planning on taking the 18th-19th off.
Unread 06-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #29
DDJ55
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry, I have been really busy so I have not been able to do major planning. I already have a couple friends and a trailer to pull behind...if we need to put camp gear in and have the seats in.

Their will be a fun trip to Pi Pi Valley on the 18th and 19th, It will be cool to meet some new Jeepers. I wave a lot driving around but don't know who I am waving at. This will make my door of days to work even better.

-Chuck
DDJ55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
Tim04willys
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Dur........I never realized that was you Chuck....you gotta tell me these things. DDJ55? What the hell's that?

Yeah, I'll plan on going.

Other people that have been before - how will a stock Jeep do? ( I know nothing about Pi Pi valley)
Tim04willys is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.