Pi-Pi Valley weekend run - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
DDJ55
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Folsom
Posts: 14
Pi Pi Valley CANCELED

This trip has been canceled due to thunderstorms and lots of mud. We wouldn't want to get dirty would we. j/k

My wingmans car broke down timmy has to work and sean also has to do some FIRE training.

Till next time...


Last edited by DDJ55; 07-17-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Weekend run, 5th post
DDJ55 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 10:39 AM
awachwhiteboy
Registered User
1975 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Jackson, California
Posts: 551
Heck yes! I am usually the one advocating Pipi though

Its got a lot of pluses, miles and miles not 6 miles like deer valley, you can go back time and time again and visit different places, stock jeeps are a go. Close for me and many others coming from 50.

The bad not really rockcrawling, its fun in teh spring when there is still some snow.

Got my vote

Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline  
post #3 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Tim04willys
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Placerville
Posts: 171
Sounds fun.
Tim04willys is offline  
post #4 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 02:14 PM
connor0770
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cameron Park, CA/ Reno, NV
Posts: 3,496
um im up for it... if i am home... tons of roads and i know my way around there cause that is where i dirtbike...... one problem is they have been doing alot of logging lately so they have been blocking off roads with trees and stuff..

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline  
post #5 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
DDJ55
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Folsom
Posts: 14
Trees, we can go right over them, well the smaller ones at least. So I got my schedule for next month and I have the weekend of the 18-19th off.

Does that work for everyone else?

Next weekend I am adding my 1" body lift and motor lift plus fixing my front gear box so I will be ready and excited to try them out.

-Chuck
DDJ55 is offline  
post #6 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 10:52 PM
sean924
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: El Dorado Hills,Ca
Posts: 251
if i can im going to try and get the 18th and 19th off of work. i would be up for a trail run with some of you local guys because i dont have a whole lot of wheeling experience. i saw that awachwhiteboy said that stockers can make it, so i assume that 3.5" on 31's would do just fine. i would be stoked to actually get out on a trail and play. ill stay posted and keep up on here to see what weekend or interest you are all going for.

98 ZJ, IRO 5.5" critical path. 33x12.50x15 KM2's, 15x8 soft 8's, alpine system, radio shack CB, PA speaker.
Firefighters Jeep Club
sean924 is offline  
post #7 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 PM
connor0770
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cameron Park, CA/ Reno, NV
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
if i can im going to try and get the 18th and 19th off of work. i would be up for a trail run with some of you local guys because i dont have a whole lot of wheeling experience. i saw that awachwhiteboy said that stockers can make it, so i assume that 3.5" on 31's would do just fine. i would be stoked to actually get out on a trail and play. ill stay posted and keep up on here to see what weekend or interest you are all going for.
maybe i have asked you this but where in eldorado hills are you stationed??

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline  
post #8 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:28 PM
sean924
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: El Dorado Hills,Ca
Posts: 251
maybe i have asked you this but where in eldorado hills are you stationed??

stationed as in fire department? station 85, the one right on EDH blvd. its the main/administrative station. i just got out of the academy and im a volunteer right now.

98 ZJ, IRO 5.5" critical path. 33x12.50x15 KM2's, 15x8 soft 8's, alpine system, radio shack CB, PA speaker.
Firefighters Jeep Club
sean924 is offline  
post #9 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 PM
connor0770
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cameron Park, CA/ Reno, NV
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
maybe i have asked you this but where in eldorado hills are you stationed??

stationed as in fire department? station 85, the one right on EDH blvd. its the main/administrative station. i just got out of the academy and im a volunteer right now.
yea... im gna be in ROP fire and im gna be stationed at Rescue Volunteer Fire Department.. and i swear i have seen you jeep around town

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline  
post #10 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:38 PM
sean924
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: El Dorado Hills,Ca
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
maybe i have asked you this but where in eldorado hills are you stationed??
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
yea... im gna be in ROP fire and im gna be stationed at Rescue Volunteer Fire Department.. and i swear i have seen you jeep around town
oh right on man! yeah you probably have, i have a big rubicon express widow sticke across the top of my windshield and 4 KC lights on the front bumper. you will probably meet captain patton right off he bat at the station on green valley and deer valley road, he's an awesome guy. i noticed on your build thread that you ordered your lift from a site online, i hate to break it to you now but rubicon express is located in rancho cordova, i went down there and picked up my lift kit, no shipping charges, YAY!

98 ZJ, IRO 5.5" critical path. 33x12.50x15 KM2's, 15x8 soft 8's, alpine system, radio shack CB, PA speaker.
Firefighters Jeep Club
sean924 is offline  
post #11 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
connor0770
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cameron Park, CA/ Reno, NV
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
oh right on man! yeah you probably have, i have a big rubicon express widow sticke across the top of my windshield and 4 KC lights on the front bumper. you will probably meet captain patton right off he bat at the station on green valley and deer valley road, he's an awesome guy. i noticed on your build thread that you ordered your lift from a site online, i hate to break it to you now but rubicon express is located in rancho cordova, i went down there and picked up my lift kit, no shipping charges, YAY!
ikno there is... but i picking it up from 4wheelparts for 574.89 hahahha no shipping just tax...

and yea i was in the explorers at 88(alhambra and cameron park) i didnt like captain smith to much.... but i liked the group of people. just didnt have time for it. and yea i know half the people at Rescue (off deer valley and green valley) so im set. we should go out to prairie city sometime

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline  
post #12 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:55 PM
sean924
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: El Dorado Hills,Ca
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
ikno there is... but i picking it up from 4wheelparts for 574.89 hahahha no shipping just tax...

and yea i was in the explorers at 88(alhambra and cameron park) i didnt like captain smith to much.... but i liked the group of people. just didnt have time for it. and yea i know half the people at Rescue (off deer valley and green valley) so im set. we should go out to prairie city sometime
right on man, getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, after that its just like hanging out with the bros. and yeah we should hit up p.city some time, i usually have weekends off, but its summer so i want to try to get up around tahoe and do some trails up there to get out of the heat to go wheeling, but out there is great for testing out new parts/tires, gear. etc. theres also a good place out latrobe road tat you can flex like a mother!

98 ZJ, IRO 5.5" critical path. 33x12.50x15 KM2's, 15x8 soft 8's, alpine system, radio shack CB, PA speaker.
Firefighters Jeep Club
sean924 is offline  
post #13 of 52 Old 06-17-2009, 11:59 PM
connor0770
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cameron Park, CA/ Reno, NV
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
right on man, getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, after that its just like hanging out with the bros. and yeah we should hit up p.city some time, i usually have weekends off, but its summer so i want to try to get up around tahoe and do some trails up there to get out of the heat to go wheeling, but out there is great for testing out new parts/tires, gear. etc. theres also a good place out latrobe road tat you can flex like a mother!
yea i have my foot in the door hahahaha.. yea well im gna be leaving monday and wont be back until aug 1st (going 2 hawaii then 2 days later i leave to go to new mexico) so i will be able to do some wheelin in august. but hey i might be able to hit up PC this weekend.. so let me kno if you want to go. it would only be for a few hours if that

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline  
post #14 of 52 Old 06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
awachwhiteboy
Registered User
1975 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Jackson, California
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean924 View Post
if i can im going to try and get the 18th and 19th off of work. i would be up for a trail run with some of you local guys because i dont have a whole lot of wheeling experience. i saw that awachwhiteboy said that stockers can make it, so i assume that 3.5" on 31's would do just fine. i would be stoked to actually get out on a trail and play. ill stay posted and keep up on here to see what weekend or interest you are all going for.

pipi is a great place to learn I think, I wish I had pics to upload of it. Miles and miles of trails out there, you might just end up in lake tahoe

Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline  
post #15 of 52 Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 PM
sean924
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: El Dorado Hills,Ca
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by awachwhiteboy View Post
pipi is a great place to learn I think, I wish I had pics to upload of it. Miles and miles of trails out there, you might just end up in lake tahoe
oh darn, how terrible it would be to go wheelin all day and end up in beautiful lake tahoe on a summer evening when its nice and cool and relaxing. maybe someone would like to share my misery? im looking forward to getting out there and putting the heep where it belongs!!!

98 ZJ, IRO 5.5" critical path. 33x12.50x15 KM2's, 15x8 soft 8's, alpine system, radio shack CB, PA speaker.
Firefighters Jeep Club
sean924 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Vegas Valley Brew461 Nevada Jeep Forum 216 09-05-2011 07:38 PM
Hudson valley help, sadass North East USA 10 12-14-2008 08:49 AM
Johnson Valley 1whitetj California Jeep Forum 1 12-11-2008 07:38 PM
Is there anyone down for the east valley of AZ this weekend?? helliphinon8 Arizona Jeep Forum 0 09-24-2008 09:32 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome