JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/)
-   -   Pi-Pi Valley weekend run (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/pi-pi-valley-weekend-run-799380/)

DDJ55 06-17-2009 10:03 AM

Pi Pi Valley CANCELED

This trip has been canceled due to thunderstorms and lots of mud. We wouldn't want to get dirty would we. j/k

My wingmans car broke down timmy has to work and sean also has to do some FIRE training.

Till next time...

awachwhiteboy 06-17-2009 10:39 AM

Heck yes! I am usually the one advocating Pipi though :p

Its got a lot of pluses, miles and miles not 6 miles like deer valley, you can go back time and time again and visit different places, stock jeeps are a go. Close for me and many others coming from 50.

The bad not really rockcrawling, its fun in teh spring when there is still some snow.

Got my vote :2thumbsup:

Tim04willys 06-17-2009 12:38 PM

Sounds fun.

connor0770 06-17-2009 02:14 PM

um im up for it... if i am home... tons of roads and i know my way around there cause that is where i dirtbike...... one problem is they have been doing alot of logging lately so they have been blocking off roads with trees and stuff..

DDJ55 06-17-2009 10:38 PM

Trees, we can go right over them, well the smaller ones at least. So I got my schedule for next month and I have the weekend of the 18-19th off.

Does that work for everyone else?

Next weekend I am adding my 1" body lift and motor lift plus fixing my front gear box so I will be ready and excited to try them out.

-Chuck

sean924 06-17-2009 10:52 PM

if i can im going to try and get the 18th and 19th off of work. i would be up for a trail run with some of you local guys because i dont have a whole lot of wheeling experience. i saw that awachwhiteboy said that stockers can make it, so i assume that 3.5" on 31's would do just fine. i would be stoked to actually get out on a trail and play. ill stay posted and keep up on here to see what weekend or interest you are all going for.

connor0770 06-17-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean924 (Post 7427363)
if i can im going to try and get the 18th and 19th off of work. i would be up for a trail run with some of you local guys because i dont have a whole lot of wheeling experience. i saw that awachwhiteboy said that stockers can make it, so i assume that 3.5" on 31's would do just fine. i would be stoked to actually get out on a trail and play. ill stay posted and keep up on here to see what weekend or interest you are all going for.

maybe i have asked you this but where in eldorado hills are you stationed??

sean924 06-17-2009 11:28 PM

stationed as in fire department? station 85, the one right on EDH blvd. its the main/administrative station. i just got out of the academy and im a volunteer right now.

connor0770 06-17-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean924 (Post 7427552)

stationed as in fire department? station 85, the one right on EDH blvd. its the main/administrative station. i just got out of the academy and im a volunteer right now.

yea... im gna be in ROP fire and im gna be stationed at Rescue Volunteer Fire Department.. and i swear i have seen you jeep around town

sean924 06-17-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor0770 (Post 7427453)

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor0770 (Post 7427565)
yea... im gna be in ROP fire and im gna be stationed at Rescue Volunteer Fire Department.. and i swear i have seen you jeep around town

oh right on man! yeah you probably have, i have a big rubicon express widow sticke across the top of my windshield and 4 KC lights on the front bumper. you will probably meet captain patton right off he bat at the station on green valley and deer valley road, he's an awesome guy. i noticed on your build thread that you ordered your lift from a site online, i hate to break it to you now but rubicon express is located in rancho cordova, i went down there and picked up my lift kit, no shipping charges, YAY!

connor0770 06-17-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean924 (Post 7427617)
oh right on man! yeah you probably have, i have a big rubicon express widow sticke across the top of my windshield and 4 KC lights on the front bumper. you will probably meet captain patton right off he bat at the station on green valley and deer valley road, he's an awesome guy. i noticed on your build thread that you ordered your lift from a site online, i hate to break it to you now but rubicon express is located in rancho cordova, i went down there and picked up my lift kit, no shipping charges, YAY!

ikno there is... but i picking it up from 4wheelparts for 574.89 hahahha no shipping just tax...

and yea i was in the explorers at 88(alhambra and cameron park) i didnt like captain smith to much.... but i liked the group of people. just didnt have time for it. and yea i know half the people at Rescue (off deer valley and green valley) so im set. we should go out to prairie city sometime:dunno:

sean924 06-17-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor0770 (Post 7427663)
ikno there is... but i picking it up from 4wheelparts for 574.89 hahahha no shipping just tax...

and yea i was in the explorers at 88(alhambra and cameron park) i didnt like captain smith to much.... but i liked the group of people. just didnt have time for it. and yea i know half the people at Rescue (off deer valley and green valley) so im set. we should go out to prairie city sometime:dunno:

right on man, getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, after that its just like hanging out with the bros. and yeah we should hit up p.city some time, i usually have weekends off, but its summer so i want to try to get up around tahoe and do some trails up there to get out of the heat to go wheeling, but out there is great for testing out new parts/tires, gear. etc. theres also a good place out latrobe road tat you can flex like a mother!

connor0770 06-17-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean924 (Post 7427710)
right on man, getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, after that its just like hanging out with the bros. and yeah we should hit up p.city some time, i usually have weekends off, but its summer so i want to try to get up around tahoe and do some trails up there to get out of the heat to go wheeling, but out there is great for testing out new parts/tires, gear. etc. theres also a good place out latrobe road tat you can flex like a mother!

yea i have my foot in the door hahahaha.. yea well im gna be leaving monday and wont be back until aug 1st (going 2 hawaii then 2 days later i leave to go to new mexico) so i will be able to do some wheelin in august. but hey i might be able to hit up PC this weekend.. so let me kno if you want to go. it would only be for a few hours if that

awachwhiteboy 06-18-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean924 (Post 7427363)

pipi is a great place to learn I think, I wish I had pics to upload of it. Miles and miles of trails out there, you might just end up in lake tahoe :D

sean924 06-19-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awachwhiteboy (Post 7434151)
pipi is a great place to learn I think, I wish I had pics to upload of it. Miles and miles of trails out there, you might just end up in lake tahoe :D

oh darn, how terrible it would be to go wheelin all day and end up in beautiful lake tahoe on a summer evening when its nice and cool and relaxing. maybe someone would like to share my misery? im looking forward to getting out there and putting the heep where it belongs!!!

The time now is 09:12 AM.