Pasadena and San Gabriel locals? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Pasadena and San Gabriel locals?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 03-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Richd1963

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pasadena and San Gabriel locals?

Hey,
I really enjoy working on my Jeep as well as helping out friends. I have been living here in Pasadena for a few years and my closest wheeling buddy lives up in Castaic, owns his own business and is hard to schedule outings with. I am looking for some locals who wouldn't mind getting together once in a while for coffee and even helping each other out with some wrenching. I have lots of tools and some friends that are machinists and welders. I am a very handyman myself and good with car audio and various electronics. I just enjoy good friends and helping them with projects. I used to do a lot more dirt biking than Jeeping, but a recent motorcycle accident has changed my life and I have a feeling I will be doing more Jeeping than anything.
If ya have some time and would like to make a friend, look me up.

Unread 03-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
05SoCalRubi

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I could use some wrenching and wheeling friends, I am not to far from
Pasadena.
2005 Silver Rubicon, Full Traction 3" lift, Rancho 9000 Shocks, JKS Quicker Discos, Vanco Brakes, Warn Rock Crawler front bumper, Hella 500 driving lights Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB, Hella E-Code headlights, Upgraded headlight wiring. sPOD/The Source. 55 watt backup lights. KC 100 watt windshield lights Viair OBA.
Riddler diff. covers F/R. Currie H/D Steering
05SoCalRubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Richd1963

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Cool. I see by your signature that you can see a whole lot better while backing up than I can. I really need to do something about that myself. The cheesy little ad on lights I have do not do much. I guess having tinted windows doesn't help either. LOL
If you are interested in getting together and talking about some wrenching tasks, PM me and we can exchange some contact info. I am usually home from work around 4:00 or so. I am also addicted to Starbucks.
Rich
Unread 03-28-2011, 02:17 AM   #4
SeanWilliams
1999 WJ 

i live in Claremont, not too far from Pasadena
SeanWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #5
Richd1963

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, Its up to you if its too far. If you are willing to get out and investigate some new wheeling friends. What kind of mods are you guys looking at doing next. Mine are Winch and bumper mods. Also thinking of upgrading my fog lights to HID bulbs too.
Unread 03-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
SeanWilliams
1999 WJ 

im getting 35s, so i am going to be looking for a dana 44 rear axle out of an xj or tj, gunna build it up, replace all the seals and everything, maybe a locker if i can afford it and re gear it if needed ( anything under 3.73 ). which would mean i will need to re-gear my front axle cause i am running on 3.07s now. The order for the tires is already made, just a waiting game to get them now. so this mod is on the top of my to do list. next is adding to my roll cage.
SeanWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
Richd1963

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Didn't they have a decent roll bar back in 92? Are you planning on rolling it?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.