Orange County Mountain Climb: Sat Aug 8, 2009 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Orange County Mountain Climb: Sat Aug 8, 2009

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
SantaAnaSlim
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Orange County Mountain Climb: Sat Aug 8, 2009

I've been talking to some other people in another thread, but I figured I'd see if anyone else wanted to join us. We're going to drive up to the top of Santiago Peak tomorrow morning. We're meeting at 9:00AM (to avoid the midday heat) at the gate at the end of Silverado Canyon Rd. This is an easy run for any vehicle with a couple inches of ground clearance. It's mostly just fire roads. We'll wait around until about 9:15 for any latecomers. If you have a CB we'll be on channel 25. If you need directions or something just ask.

-Slim

SantaAnaSlim is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.