off roading in chico cali - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > off roading in chico cali

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
colewiegert

off roading in chico cali

Hey guys, i just got my Isuzu rodeo set up for off roading. I'm looking for some places to go nuts. I've been up to old 32 a few times and I've been down into mud creek, but I'm looking for something new. i was hoping you guys could help me out? much appreciated.

colewiegert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

An Izuzu on a Jeepforum?

It got canceled, but read this thread, it might give you ideas.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/...s-run-1421450/
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
jays-tj
When is it enough?

2002 TJ Wrangler 

For a quick fix of rock crawling (really quick) you can check out the rock pile at the Clay Pits.

Snow should be falling, Head up to Butte Meadows off of hwy 32 or head up the Skyway... Through Paradise, past Magalia, past Sterling City and past Inskip.

Post up and get someone to go with you. Starting next weekend, there should be lots of folks up there looking for their Christmas tree.
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I had an old Isuzu rodeo and they aren't very good offroad. I spent most of my time with mine digging it out of the snow.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.