Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Bay Jeepers

19K views 176 replies 30 participants last post by  OneCleanYj 
#1 ·
Not sure if there is already a thread but figured I would start one, any north bay jeepers out there? If so we should start getting some runs planned for this summer.

#2 ·
#5 ·
:wave: :D

I know there's a handful of folks from the North Bay around here, most of them in SR. Nice to see more faces around here
Nice to see you around, hopefully we can use this thread as some sort of organization for this summer. Im planning on making it a good summer for the jeep.

Hopefully we can get some more north bayers in here to start organizing things.

#8 ·
just remember you need to go right thru us to get to the trail. we dont charge much for passage.

#16 ·
only thing im struggling with my jeep is the damn rain getting into the cab from behind the fusebox
tried everything i could think of to get it sealed.

#26 ·
my avaliablity this week is only tues and thursday, but mon wed and fri i dont work until 5pm. I dont know when you guys normally wrench tho.

#35 ·
#36 ·
found 2 xjs for sale at a dealership in Santa Rosa
not sure on prices but here is the info incase people wanted to check em out

2000 XJ
2wd
120k miles

1991 XJ Briarwood
4x4
didnt get the mileage

place is
Carriage Motors (707)523-2424
its on santa rosa avenue

I looked at em, the briar wood would need some work
and the 2000 has full size spare and paint on hood has tons of scratch marks on it. Only the hood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.