Nor Cal Spotted Thread - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Spotted Thread

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #31
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe

I re-read Ben's post and he didn't say anything about station wagons, so I guess he was right on the mark.
Oh yea ur right I forgot.

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #32
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

People need to come up to auburn or grass valley!

I see a few lifted tjs around town. There is an awesome lifted jk at auburn dodge on 37s and long arms. I'll try to take a picture of it when I leave work. There is also a guy that works there with a red lifted zj. 9 inch rear, 44 front and it looks like 37s
Unread 05-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #33
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

My boss' jeep

At raleys a while back.

From my buddies work.

Sierra college last semester.

SaturnICL out at moon rocks before he sold it a while back.

My buddies Xj before he went to the military. The front cage is now black.

Unread 05-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Chris' WJ was soo nice!!!!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #35
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

It was. I'm kinda building mine off his. But maybeeee 4ds :-)
Unread 05-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #36
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmarc View Post
My boss' jeep

You work at Auburn Honda?

Quote:
From my buddies work.

B&C?

Nice looking rigs, we seem to have quite a few of them roaming around up here.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #37
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

Ya, I work at auburn Honda.

I'm guessing you know Jeff. Ha.

And the zj was sent to me by my buddy that works at b&c.
Unread 05-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #38
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I don't know Jeff, but have bought a couple of cars down there (I saw the truck in the background). Not many places have the drive through lumber yard anymore, so that one was an easy guess. Are you gonna try and hit a couple of the runs with the guys on here this summer?

I'm sure I've seen your rig around town.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #39
jemrey81

Quote:
Ya, I work at auburn Honda.

I'm guessing you know Jeff. Ha.

And the zj was sent to me by my buddy that works at b&c.
Kozy is driving that Jeep? I am glad he got something a little more manly than the 4 door Accord Was it a trade-in like that or has he done the mods to it? Does he actually use it offroad?

I love that WJ that is on the trailer - looks like it's a beast!
jemrey81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #40
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
I don't know Jeff, but have bought a couple of cars down there (I saw the truck in the background). Not many places have the drive through lumber yard anymore, so that one was an easy guess. Are you gonna try and hit a couple of the runs with the guys on here this summer?

I'm sure I've seen your rig around town.
Ya, I'm gunna go wheeling with him. I've heard the auburn jeep club has some pretty nice jeeps, mine would look small on 33s. Ha.
Unread 05-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #41
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemrey81 View Post
Kozy is driving that Jeep? I am glad he got something a little more manly than the 4 door Accord Was it a trade-in like that or has he done the mods to it? Does he actually use it offroad?

I love that WJ that is on the trailer - looks like it's a beast!
Ya, kozele drives that jeep.

My buddy has gone through Fordyce and rubicon with him.. It's super clean, no scratches or dents. I'll be running some trails with him this summer for sure.
Unread 05-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #42
jemrey81

Quote:
Ya, kozele drives that jeep.

My buddy has gone through Fordyce and rubicon with him.. It's super clean, no scratches or dents. I'll be running some trails with him this summer for sure.
Nice, I am glad he is using it! "Super clean, no scratches or dents"..... sounds like Jeff to me He's a cool guy, I really enjoyed working with him!
jemrey81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.