Nor Cal (Sacramento Area) Meet and Greet - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal (Sacramento Area) Meet and Greet

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #106
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Alright Nor Cal Jeepers! Since our group is growing larger and larger, it was time to expand ourselves to our own forum. Everybody is welcome to join Nor Cal Jeepers. It will make things a lot easier. All you have to do is create an account and your done!

Hope to see you all over there!

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #107
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Registered!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #108
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!
I can relate.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2011, 01:30 AM   #109
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

it can also be rough or smooth and still terrific
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 05-11-2011, 01:32 AM   #110
rakevan
2002 WJ 

Fast or Slow
rakevan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #111
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

And it's always heartpounding, good, dirty fun!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 05-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #112
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
And it's always heartpounding, good, dirty fun!
There needs to be more girls like you in this world!
Unread 05-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #113
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Aww thanks! But I agree, girls are a pain. If I was a lesbian, I'd be very, very sad. I don't know how you guys deal with it!

Unread 05-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #114
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
Aww thanks! But I agree, girls are a pain. If I was a lesbian, I'd be very, very sad. I don't know how you guys deal with it!
Well im pretty sure im coming back down to Cameron Park today or 2moro. Wanna do some wheeling while im down there?
Unread 05-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #115
scarrskey
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770

Well im pretty sure im coming back down to Cameron Park today or 2moro. Wanna do some wheeling while im down there?
I'm moving back to CP next week......I would be down to go too but my jeep doesn't have a front drive shaft at the moment.
Unread 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #116
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarrskey View Post
I'm moving back to CP next week......I would be down to go too but my jeep doesn't have a front drive shaft at the moment.
I have to be back up in Reno by monday for work. :
Unread 05-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #117
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
Yeah that'd be hecka fun! Shoot me a message on FB or PM me when you know for sure, if I'm in town it'd be awesome!

Unread 05-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #118
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
I have to be back up in Reno by monday for work. :
Translation.....

"I'm sure you're cool and all, but you're a dude and Sarah is a girl and well....."
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #119
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wheeling where? I might be down depending where it is.
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #120
Rons92yj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Translation.....

"I'm sure you're cool and all, but you're a dude and Sarah is a girl and well....."
Good st+%,that's how I read it too
Rons92yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.