Nor Cal (Sacramento Area) Meet and Greet - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal (Sacramento Area) Meet and Greet

Spiderwebshade @ JeepHut.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 05-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #91
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
It was really great meeting all you guys! Thanks for putting up with all my questions!
Ask as many questions as you like.Thats how we all learn. Was great meeting you as well.

I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #92
Peterpsc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks to Mr.B for organizing. I enjoyed it and great meeting new jeeping friends.
Peterpsc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #93
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

sorry i had to leave early, glad to see new people join in on or informal no fee no rules club. can someone post up a list of dates for trips planned this year? ill start with one later in the year :
sept 30-oct 2nd, (fri-sun). fish and wheel trip at loon lake. fish and camp at loon friday,wheel to spyder lake and back on saturday, leave loon on sunday
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #94
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well it was a fun time for all. There were a lot of old faces, and a lot of new ones too. Thanks everyone for coming. Here are some pictures. I can't possibly remember everyone's names, so post up and tell us what you thought.

Oh, and the last two are of Bob squeezing into his Geo Metro.

White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #95
CamraMan
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Well that was fun. And now I have an account. And just in case you don't know, I'm Mr.B's son.
Unread 05-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #96
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

That was a great Meet and Greet! Despite the fact I now have back problems from riding in Bens YJ. It was nice meeting everybody!

My Deer Valley/Slick Rock trip will be on July 30-31. The last weekend in July. More details will be posted as we get closer.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #97
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
Despite the fact I now have back problems from riding in Bens YJ.
That seriously made me laugh out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #98
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That was a great Meet and Greet! Despite the fact I now have back problems from riding in Bens YJ. It was nice meeting everybody!

My Deer Valley/Slick Rock trip will be on July 30-31. The last weekend in July. More details will be posted as we get closer.
Hahaha I'll bring some Doan's Pills and a walker for you, at Deer Valley. I think you have the wrong hobby if you get back aches driving around a parking lot.

I would suggest Golf. Those golf carts can be pretty tough, though.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #99
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Maybe he needs some midol, sounds like his vejayjay hurts.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #100
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Maybe he needs some midol, sounds like his vejayjay hurts.

It was good to finally meet you Tim! Thanks for the Nesquik too!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 05-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #101
cody11ca
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry I missed it even though i said i was going. I got to drunk the night before and was hungover and forgot. My bad.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #8
cody11ca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #102
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

It was good to finally meet you Tim! Thanks for the Nesquik too!
You too Connor, and I hope you know, I'm just jacking with you.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #103
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody11ca View Post
Sorry I missed it even though i said i was going. I got to drunk the night before and was hungover and forgot. My bad.
we were talking about making someone president of the club and with those credentials you would be perfect
barf.jpg  
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 05-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #104
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

thanks ben for posting evidence of me putting a door ding in the car next to me! whoops....
Unread 05-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #105
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
You too Connor, and I hope you know, I'm just jacking with you.
hahahaha i know i know. Im used to it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.