Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #61
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Wow this sounds pretty great. Mind if a TJ girl joins?

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #62
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Be our guest
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #63
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
Wow this sounds pretty great. Mind if a TJ girl joins?
Of course you are welcome to come along. I checked out your Jeep profile, and you are set up pretty well. Have you ever done any trails like Deer Valley before?
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #64
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I havn't... I've done things like Prairie City and the like...and wheeling up in Rescue on private property...I just really love meeting new Jeepers...if I can get time off...

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #65
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I havn't... I've done things like Prairie City and the like...and wheeling up in Rescue on private property...I just really love meeting new Jeepers...if I can get time off...

Well it is on the weekend, unless you work weekends, you can make it.

We had some newbs last year, and everyone made it through OK. Well except for me. I broke a shackle mount. At least I was able to drive it off the trail.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #66
pdangerp

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That was my first ever trail last year. It was a great weekend to learn the limits of your Jeep.
pdangerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #67
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Depending on the water depth I'll either follow through or just head back and call it a day . I cant afford a dead engine or a tranny filled with water.
Unread 04-30-2011, 11:00 AM   #68
tizzdizz
2003 WJ 

I went through that no problem in my xj on 31s with a BB. Piece of cake!
74 Nova - 2" drop and disc conv. Sold.
My videos
tizzdizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #69
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
Those sound like my old stomping grounds. Where did you wheel in rescue? Btw don't wheel behind Denny's anymore. They have cops enforcing it now.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #70
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Wow it sounds like a lot of fun...I'm a little worried about breaking something...haha.

But I guess there isn't any fun without risk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
Those sound like my old stomping grounds. Where did you wheel in rescue? Btw don't wheel behind Denny's anymore. They have cops enforcing it now.
Really? Haha it sounds like you learned about the Denny's thing from experience? I sometimes wheel out there with some Toyota guys from Autozone...one of them has a house in this gated community with HECKA land behind it filled with little creeks and trees and rocks and logs and hills...all kinds of stuff. They even tried to dig a frametwister out. Tried being the operative word.

Unread 04-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #71
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wow it sounds like a lot of fun...I'm a little worried about breaking something...haha.

But I guess there isn't any fun without risk...

Really? Haha it sounds like you learned about the Denny's thing from experience? I sometimes wheel out there with some Toyota guys from Autozone...one of them has a house in this gated community with HECKA land behind it filled with little creeks and trees and rocks and logs and hills...all kinds of stuff. They even tried to dig a frametwister out. Tried being the operative word.
People broke last trip. We all work together until your **** gets fixed.

Yea I actually have learned from experience behind Dennys. My roomate just did when we went home last weekend. Ive been close though. As long as they dont catch you driving out of there, they cant do anything. Have you been up to 4bay road? There used to be a trail to the river off Deer Valley road but it got land locked. Ive been talking to a guy that backs up to it too see if we can get out there again. But it doesnt sound like that is happening anytime soon. It was a sweet trail too!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #72
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll see if I can bring a person I know, he might want to join in, he isnt a JF member, that alright?
Unread 05-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #73
CJ7crawler21
1984 CJ7 

Would be cool to go up to deer valley dont think i have ever been up there.
CJ7crawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:04 AM   #74
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7crawler21 View Post
Would be cool to go up to deer valley dont think i have ever been up there.
It's a fun day, but definately bring mosquito spray. Maybe we'll bump into each other on the way, I usually drive alone till we all meet up somewhere.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #75
CJ7crawler21
1984 CJ7 

Well def count me in.
CJ7crawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.