Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011 - Page 31 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 07-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #451
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalCon View Post
I'm still around. The Jeep hasn't seen much action lately the front axle housing is still bent. I'm not making this trip, but I'll be thinking about you guys while I'm by the pool drinking beers. Have a fun weekend
your going to drink a pool full of beer...DANG!!

We will miss you have a good one!!

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #452
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSloth View Post
So how many people are actually meeting at Safeway, and does anyone meeting there know how to get to the trail?

It looks like a lot of people are heading up tonight...
I'll be at Safeway too!!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #453
KillerSloth
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
I'll be at Safeway too!!
Ok, cool.

Does anyone know if that Safeway sells gas, or where the closest gas station is?

EDIT: It looks like there is a Chevron at Hwy 49 and Hwy 104. Looks like it's the only one close that is on the way. The Safeway website says they sell gas at that location though..
Unread 07-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #454
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There is gas at bear valley as well. I'm gonna put a little in after slickrock and get some ice cream
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #455
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Hope you all have a great time and take LOTS of pics... since I can't be there.
Definately will be putting the Rambler run on the calender and hope that pans out for me better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #456
KillerSloth
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Well got my track bar bracket on... Just need to put my rear tires back on, install the spare tire, and pack everything... Who needs sleep right?!
Unread 07-30-2011, 01:10 AM   #457
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well got my track bar bracket on... Just need to put my rear tires back on, install the spare tire, and pack everything... Who needs sleep right?!
im pulling an all-nighter.. Dont get too mad if I fall asleep on Slickrock
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 07-30-2011, 02:57 AM   #458
KillerSloth
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Well... It's 1am and my spare tire doesn't fit on my tire carrier... Fuuuuck. I've been messing with it and can't figure out how to get it to work. Can't think of a good way to secure it on the back either without taking up all the room...
Unread 07-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #459
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well its 4:22 and i cant get my sliders on... I need a hi-lift to get them on. FML. Guess ill bring them with me and see if we can get em on?
Unread 07-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #460
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well... It's 1am and my spare tire doesn't fit on my tire carrier... Fuuuuck. I've been messing with it and can't figure out how to get it to work. Can't think of a good way to secure it on the back either without taking up all the room...
Cut the rubber stops? What I had to do. Or add a bunch of washers to push the tire carrier out more.

Conner, if you think well have time I have a hi-lift.
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2011, 01:04 AM   #461
KillerSloth
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Most of the people that were reading this are probably at camp right now, but for those that may be reading it anyway, we had a pretty good day at Slickrock today, Connor broke a shaft in his Dana 35 so we are in Reno right now (11 PM) getting a new shaft. Mr. B broke a ujoint on his front axle getting Connor off the "Stairs" and someone else (sorry, forgot your name) punctured their oil pan.

Deer Valley tomorrow, hopefully we won't have as many casualties.
Unread 07-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #462
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Most of the people that were reading this are probably at camp right now, but for those that may be reading it anyway, we had a pretty good day at Slickrock today, Connor broke a shaft in his Dana 35 so we are in Reno right now (11 PM) getting a new shaft. Mr. B broke a ujoint on his front axle getting Connor off the "Stairs" and someone else (sorry, forgot your name) punctured their oil pan.

Deer Valley tomorrow, hopefully we won't have as many casualties.
That was me who punctured the oil pan
Unread 07-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #463
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
im pulling an all-nighter.. Dont get too mad if I fall asleep on Slickrock
You almost HAD to sleep on slickrock...

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 07-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #464
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll post my pictures tomorrow and what video I have should follow in a few days. How was Deer Valley? Any breaks?
Unread 07-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #465
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nope! Patrick and Ben and me rocked it. And so did the guy with the Willys. We got stuck pretty bad once though, haha.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.