Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011 - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Jeepers Slickrock/Deer Valley 2011

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, Yu

Unread 05-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #196
WJChris
Four Badges

1999 WJ 

Water Crossing (North) - The Northern water crossing, Blue Creek, is much deeper then the Southern crossing. Keep your speed slow and constant to avoid pushing any water into your intake. This valley offers some great camping and scenery along the trail.

Dream Flows does not have these creeks on their site. Deer Creek is mentioned, but I don't think its the same location

WJChris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #197
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i searched for dream flows and found some naughty pics, thanks
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #198
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
i searched for dream flows and found some naughty pics, thanks
I think you were looking for naughty pics and found dream flows.

By the way, dreamflows.com doesn't have Blue Creek listed.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #199
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

hey ben, im finally going to replace those week front shackle hangers. ive been playing with danger way to long. i bought the dom tubing today. dam that stuff is expensive
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 05-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #200
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJChris View Post
Water Crossing (North) - The Northern water crossing, Blue Creek, is much deeper then the Southern crossing. Keep your speed slow and constant to avoid pushing any water into your intake. This valley offers some great camping and scenery along the trail.

Dream Flows does not have these creeks on their site. Deer Creek is mentioned, but I don't think its the same location

Yea, the North crossing was much deeper. i got a little water in my intake, but it wasnt bad.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 02:43 AM   #201
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
Thats what my plan was. I know there are going to be Pirate guys that will run this trail before us. If the water is too deep, we can always do in on DV as far as we want, then call it. Like I said, we will wait and see as the time gets closer. Driving home on 4 would kinda suck, especially for the Sac people. Nice thing about 88 is you have Mormon Emigrant to pass you over to 50.
Ha! I was up right on Mormon Emigrant trail today, for shooting! It's beautiful.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #202
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
hey ben, im finally going to replace those week front shackle hangers. ive been playing with danger way to long. i bought the dom tubing today. dam that stuff is expensive
Good for you. You know Dan was selling those things for like $48.

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...Category_Code=
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #203
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
Good for you. You know Dan was selling those things for like $48.

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...Category_Code=
anyone can buy off the self, what fun is that. besides i have enuff steel to make more and maybe sell them for 30 to some of the other yj guys
Unread 05-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #204
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

So I should've paid closer attention to the "plan", I was ***uming we were doing DV Sat. and then SR on Sun. der dee der
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2011, 12:06 AM   #205
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
So I should've paid closer attention to the "plan", I was ***uming we were doing DV Sat. and then SR on Sun. der dee der
I mean I tried to make the first post idiot proof
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 05-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #206
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Funny how the censor edited the first three letters of assuming when I bolded them.
Unread 05-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #207
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
This is our 3rd annual Deer Valley/ Slick Rock Trip. The dates are July 30th and 31st

The Jeepers

Attending:
connor0770
JFox21
Prunedale4x4
pdangerp
SarahRose
CJ7crawler21
Mr.B
timatoe
bdock
OBX-resQ
bigsquat

Friday:
Rons92yj
Sccafire
WJChris

Maybe:
scarrskey
SurfnSnow
plumber1
Agent620
Mark5
tizzdizz
Camilo98
thirdeye
put me down for a maybe. if I can find someone who wants to go and share a seat and tag along riding shotgun... maybe.

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #208
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Taking another look at where we are meeting, Jackson is a bit out of the way for me. I'd be better off meeting at Murphys, or Arnold. Or I could just meet you all at the trail entrance. I can be at the trail entrance before 11 if traffic isn't to bad. I also wouldn't have to leave my house so early . Still a maybe if I'm going, and I'm possibly having 2 friends with Jeeps tag along. That alright?
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #209
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

yeah no sense in driving out of the way, just meet up out there.
Unread 05-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #210
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What are the Specs on your friends Jeeps?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.