Nor Cal Alignment shop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Alignment shop?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
BCobe
2001 WJ 

Nor Cal Alignment shop?

Looking for a shop that will do an alignment on my lifted (6.5") Grand Cherokee on 35's. Firestone cant do it due to the wheel being tilted.

Im in the Fairfield/Vacaville area and travel to Sac usually on the weekends.

Thanks in advanced.

BCobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Lawdodge
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Firestone has always done my jeeps, that's the best part of their lifetime deal. Each time I get back from the trail or change something, they do it for free.
Clarify, whats up with your wheel? Maybe a pic.
Mine - 2004 Unlimited Red 5.7L HEMI, NV241 4:1, RE 5.5" Long Arm, 35's on Champion Beadlocks, MetalCloak fenders and front bumper, Hanson rear bumper, 4.88's, ARB's, Alloy 33 spline D44 shafts, HP44 hybrid front w/ WJ outers, D44 rear ... and to much more .
RED JEEP CLUB #436
Lawdodge is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.