Nor Cal Alignment shop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Nor Cal Alignment shop?

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSave 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!

Unread 07-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
BCobe
2001 WJ 

Nor Cal Alignment shop?

Looking for a shop that will do an alignment on my lifted (6.5") Grand Cherokee on 35's. Firestone cant do it due to the wheel being tilted.

Im in the Fairfield/Vacaville area and travel to Sac usually on the weekends.

Thanks in advanced.

BCobe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Lawdodge
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Firestone has always done my jeeps, that's the best part of their lifetime deal. Each time I get back from the trail or change something, they do it for free.
Clarify, whats up with your wheel? Maybe a pic.
Mine - 2004 Unlimited Red 5.7L HEMI, NV241 4:1, RE 5.5" Long Arm, 35's on Champion Beadlocks, MetalCloak fenders and front bumper, Hanson rear bumper, 4.88's, ARB's, Alloy 33 spline D44 shafts, HP44 hybrid front w/ WJ outers, D44 rear ... and to much more .
RED JEEP CLUB #436
Lawdodge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.