New guy in Lake Elsinore - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > New guy in Lake Elsinore

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
TacoShopRay
2013 JK Wrangler 

New guy in Lake Elsinore

Hey guys. I'm new to the Jeep scene and am very interested in meeting fellow enthusiasts. I picked up a 10th anniversary Rubicon recently. I was planning on going with a stock wrangler and modifying it, but honestly I have a 69 Datsun pickup that I'm dumping too much money into, so I decided to get the 10th anniversary. Got a great deal on it (had to drive to AZ to get it) and got it with Lifetime unlimited mile warranty (well we'll see how nice they are about it that) .

Anyways, would love to meet any locals or head out to any events that are going on in the future. I've been looking for trails and have found a couple online, but it's probably not the safest for a first time off roader to go out on his own.

Anyways, hope to meet you guys soon.

TacoShopRay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Welcome to the addiction! Your in a great place for wheeling, IMO. You got big bear, jv, calico, corral canyon, occotillo... All at within decent driving distance. Keep an eye out here and Wrangler forums for people planning trips. Your rubi bone stock then?
Unread 12-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm leading an easy run in Joshua Tree next month. It should be an easy one for your stock Rubicon. You will want to get a CB radio and antenna installed, but a Rubicon will make easy work of most trails in So Cal.
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.