"New" Goodyear Wrangler tires for Sale... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > "New" Goodyear Wrangler tires for Sale...

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
EquinsuOcha
2013 JK Wrangler 

"New" Goodyear Wrangler tires for Sale...

I know there is a Classified section and I would post this there but because I am a new member I guess I am not allowed until my 30 day probation period.

I'm selling the stock tires that came with my new 2013 Jeep while they are new so I can upgrade to All-Terrains.

They are Goodyear Wranglers SR-A with specs P255/75/17. 4 tires have only 265 miles on them and the spare has 0.

I'm selling them for $500 for all 5 tires. Willing to deliver if you're reasonably close or meet half way. I live in Glendale and work in Los Angeles.

Here are some pictures:

If this is an issue I apologize and a mod can feel free to delete it. Just trying to sell them while their relatively new.

My name is Rodi and you can text/call me at 818.331.2752

EquinsuOcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.