New to the Community! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > New to the Community!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-20-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
Blaine_Anderson
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thumbs up New to the Community!

Just wanted to introduce myself as the new guy around here. New to the website, and fairly new to the Jeep. Located out in Reche Canyon Ca and have an 05 Tj, had it for a couple months now but haven't been able to really take it out as all my friends drive cars. Jeep is stock suspension on 31" tires.. Some cosmetic upgrades but nothing to extend its offroad prowess yet.

Looking for people around this area to wheel with and want to really get into this community!

Soo.. Whats good everyone

Blaine_Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
Blaine_Anderson
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Also been reading through this forum alot these past couple of months, so yes I already filled out my profile for you guys
Unread 01-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum...

of course I have no idea where Reche Canyon is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
Blaine_Anderson
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks.. Reche Canyon is right at the border of San Bernardino county and Riverside county. Its a canyon pass connecting Colton through to Moreno Valley.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.