need some help with brakes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > need some help with brakes

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
vfrey

Exclamation need some help with brakes

Hello everyone I am new here and have a few questions. I live in Mission Viejo, Ca and I really need some help with my brakes. I was told by the dealership that i need new rotors brake pads and need to fix a leaking rear differential. I think I might know how to do the brakes but could probably use some help if anyone is willing. Or if anyone knows of a place that would do the job well for under $1200 (what the dealership charges for the entire job)
Thanks, Veronica

vfrey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrey
Hello everyone I am new here and have a few questions. I live in Mission Viejo, Ca and I really need some help with my brakes. I was told by the dealership that i need new rotors brake pads and need to fix a leaking rear differential. I think I might know how to do the brakes but could probably use some help if anyone is willing. Or if anyone knows of a place that would do the job well for under $1200 (what the dealership charges for the entire job)
Thanks, Veronica
Hey Veronica,

I hope that by now you have your vehicle repaired. That cost seems a bit high for a brake job. As for the differential that repair will depend on the leak (if it's in the cover or the seal (by the driveshaft). I live in San Diego so my helping you repair your vehicle..

Can you also fill in your profile so we all know what type/kind/style vehicle you are talking about in your thread.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.