Need rear seat belts... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Need rear seat belts...

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 11-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
roatan4us
2004 KJ Liberty 

Need rear seat belts...

After I bought my 04' Liberty I noticed that both rear shoulder seat belts are worn badly. My guess is that the previous owner had the seat belts going thru child seats that rubbed. Where is a good place to buy new seat belts for the rear? Can I replace just the belt itself? Thanks!

roatan4us is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Mr_Ranger
1978 CJ5 

You might want to post/move this to the Jeep Liberty section.
Unread 11-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know about your LIberty, but for my Wrangler I got some used rear belts (in good condition!) from Davey's Jeep www.daveysjeeps.com (a jeep salvage yard)
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #4
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-se...ep-liberty.htm

Here you go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.