need a cracked frame welded in/around the Long Beach area. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > need a cracked frame welded in/around the Long Beach area.

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Cherokid
1989 YJ Wrangler 

need a cracked frame welded in/around the Long Beach area.

I've got a 69 jeepster that's in need of a crack welded and a plate over that welded on. I can prep the frame and bring the plate, I just need someone who's effectively welded a frame before to get back together for me. Hopefully not too expensive or I can trade electrical/mechanical labor on your ride or house. (state certified electrician/been doing backyard auto mechanics since I was 10 or 11. Not a certified mechanic but know my way around a tool box). The crack is on the bottom of the frame passenger side between the front and rear spring mounts, front axle.

crack-frame-post-drilling.jpg   crack-frame-pre-drilling.jpg  
Cherokid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.